✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled and tapped her chin. "Merlot? or a Chardonnay?" She suggested as she…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 15, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"The phoenix looked at her and smiled. "Well its ok. As for the chicken Parmesan, Its…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 14, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire looked at her in shock, "Wow really?" She asked before blushing alittle. "I…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 14, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire looked at her and smiled as a giggle escaped her lips. "The last time I was…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 13, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire looked at her and smiled softly as she followed Katrina and the hostess to…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 12, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled and nodded. "Ok." She said as she smiled. She kind of figured that K…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 12, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"The phoenix smiled softly as Katrina talked about loving pasta. "I love pasta too!"…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 10, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled "That would be great! After all that singing, it does bring up an ap…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 9, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire sat there and listened carefully to the conversation at hand. As he talked…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 9, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Celestial

"(Its ok I dont hate you :) ) Sapphire went on singing before everyone was done with…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 9, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service