✓ Nadiya Delca's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"“Oh my mind will be the best labyrinth that you’d have ever seen, or would ever see.…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Sep 11, 2021 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Therian

"What she was about to do was risky, not just for herself - the repercussions of bein…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Jul 27, 2021 to The Resurrection of The Black Dahlia [Nadyia and Logan]

7 Jul 27, 2021
Reply by ✓ Nadiya Delca

Valkyr

"That comment washed her with dread even for the briefest moment; that it was possibl…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Mar 30, 2021 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021

Valkyr

"She was angry, she was ridiculously angry at Damien that he had allowed her to feed…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Jan 19, 2021 to ★ Blood and Poison [Damien & Nadiya]

17 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by ✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~

Valkyr

"The concept of getting into one’s dreams was completely foreign to her and it fascin…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Jan 1, 2021 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021

Therian

"A teasing smirk found the corners of her mouth; it tugged at her lips like a small t…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Nov 21, 2020 to The Resurrection of The Black Dahlia [Nadyia and Logan]

7 Jul 27, 2021
Reply by ✓ Nadiya Delca

Ailward Guard

"A series of muttered rumbled beneath her exhale as she guided the two men towards on…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Nov 21, 2020 to Toss A Coin (Henri & Nadiya)

10 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

Valkyr

"The whole concept of feeding from Damien was bizarre, and for many reasons it didn’t…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Oct 2, 2020 to ★ Blood and Poison [Damien & Nadiya]

17 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by ✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~

Therian

"Nadiya continued to shift her gaze between the documents in her hand and Logan who h…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Sep 7, 2020 to The Resurrection of The Black Dahlia [Nadyia and Logan]

7 Jul 27, 2021
Reply by ✓ Nadiya Delca

Valkyr

"Diya grinned when she had caught Sofi off guard, and strangely enough, for whatever…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Jul 24, 2020 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service