✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~'s Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"The man stopped pacing for a moment and eyed Dominic. The look of annoyance that cam…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Sep 24, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Nephilim

"The look in Siobhan's eyes seemed to waver to and fro with the information he was gi…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jul 28, 2021 to Fallen Return (Dominic and Siobhan)

44 Feb 13
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Looking over his shoulder to the arguing men, he watched along with Liam as they dis…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jul 27, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Ailward Guard

"Not so fond memories began creeping to the front of his mind as the view around them…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jun 13, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Nephilim

"How odd it would be trying to explain to her who the Ailwards were all over again. "…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied May 21, 2021 to Fallen Return (Dominic and Siobhan)

44 Feb 13

Nephilim

"Dom took one last, long, and healthy drink from the bottle before putting it down on…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Apr 24, 2021 to We All Have Someone That Digs At Us (Svetlana and Dom)

5 Apr 24, 2021

Nephilim

"The enigma that was Siobhan at times continued to puzzle him. However, she was diffe…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Apr 17, 2021 to Fallen Return (Dominic and Siobhan)

44 Feb 13

Ailward Guard

"Dominic gave a quiet scoff in agreement when Liam shared his beliefs on the idea of…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Apr 17, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Nephilim

"Dominic could see the emotions passing through Siobhan and he was starting to think…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Mar 3, 2021 to Fallen Return (Dominic and Siobhan)

44 Feb 13

Nephilim

"Dominic rolled his eyes at her comment about out drinking him. People who thought th…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Feb 12, 2021 to Fallen Return (Dominic and Siobhan)

44 Feb 13

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service