✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~'s Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"“I’ve seen some very interesting turns of events thanks to someone’s element going h…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Dec 7 to Electric Encounters (Rowan and Austin)

13 Dec 7
Reply by ✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~

Human

"He grinned enthusiastically in response to her statement because she was definitely…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Dec 6 to Winterfest - Open to all of Evermore

86 16 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Human

"Rowan couldn’t help but feel a little dizzy every time he saw her pull that 1000 wat…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Dec 4 to Winterfest - Open to all of Evermore

86 16 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Human

"Rowan never realized quite how crazy a mayor’s schedule was like, from meetings here…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Dec 3 to Winterfest - Open to all of Evermore

86 16 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Initia

"“And yet I still won’t be surprised when you confess what you broke to me next week”…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Nov 28 to Electric Encounters (Rowan and Austin)

13 Dec 7

Human

"The words that she spoke about faith make him take a long deep breath, he had been s…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Nov 22 to Imitation Relationship (Rowan and Giselle

5 Nov 22

Initia

""One thing I have definitely learned about Evermore is they adore their gossip" he g…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Nov 8 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Initia

"The way she described the previous grand master fitted to his memories of him pretty…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Nov 7 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9

Initia

"“It does seem strange that someone so organized like that wouldn’t have trained a su…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Nov 6 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9

Initia

"He had to admit he really liked the vision of the future that Sofi painted for the t…"

✓ Rowan James McKenzie ~Admin~ replied Nov 5 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service