✓ Hyunjin Nai's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"He had caught her gaze across the room a few times tonight and while she was probabl…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Jul 4 to Another Cliche (Open Hyunjin and Irene)

6 Jul 4
Reply by ✓ Hyunjin Nai

Initia

"She had a really nice voice, he thought to himself as he listened to her laugh at hi…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Jul 3 to Another Cliche (Open Hyunjin and Irene)

6 Jul 4
Reply by ✓ Hyunjin Nai

Initia

"He had to admit it was kind of nerve-wracking to approach someone he didn’t know and…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Jun 27 to Another Cliche (Open Hyunjin and Irene)

6 Jul 4
Reply by ✓ Hyunjin Nai

Initia

"Rowan wasn’t exactly the biggest fan of poker, nor would he wanna go and play it in…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied May 15 to It's All Fun and Games Until... (Open to Rowan and Daehyun)

5 Jun 8
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Initia

"Don’t get Rowan wrong, he was usually quiet the competitive player and could hold hi…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Apr 24 to It's All Fun and Games Until... (Open to Rowan and Daehyun)

5 Jun 8
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Initia

"“Exactly that and then the more out of control you feel, the more you panic, dangero…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Jan 7 to Electric Encounters (Rowan and Austin) COMPLETED

16 Jan 19
Reply by ✓ Austin Connelly

Initia

"“I’ve seen some very interesting turns of events thanks to someone’s element going h…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Dec 7, 2019 to Electric Encounters (Rowan and Austin) COMPLETED

16 Jan 19

Initia

"“And yet I still won’t be surprised when you confess what you broke to me next week”…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Nov 28, 2019 to Electric Encounters (Rowan and Austin) COMPLETED

16 Jan 19

Initia

""One thing I have definitely learned about Evermore is they adore their gossip" he g…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Nov 8, 2019 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Initia

"The way she described the previous grand master fitted to his memories of him pretty…"

✓ Hyunjin Nai replied Nov 7, 2019 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service