✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Donovan thought for a moment as he never had to live his life following strict rules…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Jan 4, 2022 to Moment in time (Donovan and Jaesung)

15 Apr 9
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"As his flirty gaze held on to hers for a long moment. He gave a brief chuckle past h…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Jan 4, 2022 to The Brightest Star (Ophelia and Donovan)

17 Mar 29
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Dhampir

"“I think it's the tie to the fact you can’t be alone really that has you feeling tha…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Jan 4, 2022 to Say Anything (Donovan and Argent)

15 on Friday
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Dhampir

"Donovan gave a gentle chuckle as he mused over his words for a moment. “I feel as if…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Aug 16, 2021 to Moment in time (Donovan and Jaesung)

15 Apr 9
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Donovan watched her as she tucked her hair behind her ear, the way her fingertips gr…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Aug 13, 2021 to The Brightest Star (Ophelia and Donovan)

17 Mar 29

Dhampir

"He chuckled softly as she stated that all eyes really were on him though and not her…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Jul 2, 2021 to The Brightest Star (Ophelia and Donovan)

17 Mar 29

Dhampir

"“I mean I know plenty of people that have houses and are on their own. Yet I have ne…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Jul 2, 2021 to Say Anything (Donovan and Argent)

15 on Friday

Dhampir

"Donovan watched his once upon a time student grow in front of his eyes. Yet time had…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied Jul 2, 2021 to Moment in time (Donovan and Jaesung)

15 Apr 9
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Donovan gave a gentle chuckle past her lips as she spoke of being hopeless at seeing…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied May 13, 2021 to The Brightest Star (Ophelia and Donovan)

17 Mar 29

Dhampir

"“Yeah a castle to yourself is kind of strange. Had to have the caretakers bring thei…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin replied May 4, 2021 to Say Anything (Donovan and Argent)

15 on Friday

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service