✓ Erythreus Aliward's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Bexley and Ery both were brutally honest lacking the ability to bite their tongue. I…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Aug 28, 2022 to Two lost souls (Bexley & Erythreus)

34 on Tuesday
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Aliward

Ailward Aspect

"For any bystander the duo, two over average sized men standing a few feet appart in…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Aug 27, 2022 to Death and all his friends (Dominic & Erythreus)

32 on Tuesday

Human

"”Really?” The curious aspect questioned his brown frowning at the statement. ”You se…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Aug 21, 2022 to Doctor Death and the Human (Caleb & Erythreus)

5 Aug 21, 2022

Ailward Aspect

"There had been a time when Erythreus and Dom would confide in each other about every…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Aug 3, 2022 to Death and all his friends (Dominic & Erythreus)

32 on Tuesday

Ailward Aspect

"”Um excuse me, RUDE” Erythreus huffed offended by the words. ”Me being the face of b…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Jul 17, 2022 to Two lost souls (Bexley & Erythreus)

34 on Tuesday

Ailward Aspect

"”I have a bad news face? Thats news to me” Ery said amused. Her next words wiped th…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Jul 7, 2022 to Two lost souls (Bexley & Erythreus)

34 on Tuesday

Ailward Aspect

"The isle of sky had been a little paradise for all of them. A safe place where they…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Jul 2, 2022 to Two lost souls (Bexley & Erythreus)

34 on Tuesday

Human

"Erythreus had always been fond of animals, especially dogs. There was something abo…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Jun 17, 2022 to Doctor Death and the Human (Caleb & Erythreus)

5 Aug 21, 2022

Human

"People say that time heals all wounds, and maybe that saying is true. However it was…"

✓ Erythreus Aliward replied Jun 13, 2022 to Doctor Death and the Human (Caleb & Erythreus)

5 Aug 21, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service