Christmas caroling has been a tradition for mankind for some time. Even though Katrina was quite old and had seen many years on earth. She did find that Christmas caroling was a tradition of such that must continue to be upheld. She was excited she found on the internet that her town would be holding with whoever would like to attend to sing some Christmas carols. To say the least she was excited. It was something that she could continue on through her lifetime however long she should live yet. 

She would like to imagine she was an expert on the situation and she knew quite a few of them if not all the songs, in verse and in tune of the piano. 

A common phrase she continues to say among her days. "If you have an eternity what would you do with your time?" Learn was something she continued to do. She would continue to gather information and practise things. 

She still had saved an outfit from that time period and decided to dress in it and go ahead. In those day and age with all those layers you were quite warm in christmas the reproductions just weren't the same nowadays. 

She began by deciding she would walk into town. She didn't know if she would dare it with the looks but when she thought it would be good for her to do. 

Smiling while she walked. Music was a key instrument in her life and singing it was something she enjoyed. She was more then excited to be performing with the group this evening going around from house to house. It would be an interesting site to see. She was happy when she was realizing the time and realized if she did not pick up the pace she would not be there on time. She began to walk a bit faster almost running to reach them.

She seen them waiting in the area where they were meant to meet up. She was disappointed in herself for walking slower and had not meeting them when she was supposed to. For that she began her entrance with a huff of a breath and directed an apology towards them all. "I would like to apologize for my appearence that is in fact late. I hope we can continue on without much further delay." She than found a spot in the back more and looked at them gently. 

She was quiet as the director spoke about the playlist and began to hand out the song books. She was not the type to be quiet or mild but she did keep to herself. Not shy but closed off concealing herself from emotions.

She did not wish to become to close to anyone. She would live and they would die. She continued to think that most of the towns around this city were filled with supernatural beings that therefore said could live for eternity on this earth just as she had been living there for quite a long time. 

With the opening and closing of her mouth watching the cold air slip she looked towards a beautiful woman with blonde hair. She glanced at her only for a moment. Not long enough to be caught and thought being rudely staring. She wanted to say hello but her mouth refused to budge. She wondered if the girl might say hi. And if she should. She was looking probably pretty ridiculous wearing her outfit not a traditional online carolers outfit but one where it looked vintage likes its truth to the time. 

She was excited as they began to walk towards their first victim, client, customer what was the word to someone who would get the holiday joy from a song? 

Views: 611

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

(I am so glad)

She looked at the girl as she responded with a positive yes. Smiling she nodded her head. "We could go out for a late dinner my treat? It could be something you like just let me know?" She thought also what she would want to do with the girl. She wanted to get to know her that's for sure. 

Sapphire smiled "That would be great! After all that singing, it does bring up an appetite." She said with a giggle. "Oh and you dont have to pay for mine, I can do it." She said sweetly. The phoenix was really grateful for Katrina to take her out the a late dinner but she would feel guilty if she let Katrina pay for her. "We can go to the Italian restaurant down the road. I heard they have really good pasta." She said as she smiled alittle as the Italian part of her is coming out.

She smiled looking at her. "I am in. I love Pasta." She smiled and was enjoying the warmth of her long jacket. It hugged her body tightly and it made her feel safe and warm. It made her enjoy the evening even more. "Oh no! I offered it will be my bill. It's only me. I am a midwife I have good money don't worry about it really. My treat!" She smiled as she began to walk towards the restaurant. 

The phoenix smiled softly as Katrina talked about loving pasta. "I love pasta too!" She said as she smiled. "Are you sure?" Sapphire asked as she looked at her, walking with her towards the restaurant. Sapphire smiled softly, "I really dont mind paying for my part of the bill." She said as she continued to walk with her. "I am a game developer for my company so I have good money too." She said as she still felt bad for her paying for her.

"Really! I offered. I believe since I asked it's my treat. Call it an early Christmas Present then." She said smiling looking at the girl gently. As they continued to walk they finally reached the restaurant and she opened the door for her. "This is exciting can't remember the last time I went out for dinner. I do a lot of cooking at home and don't do takeout much."  

Sapphire smiled and nodded. "Ok." She said as she smiled. She kind of figured that Katrina wasnt the one to back down from this. As they continued to walk into the restaurant. "Thank you." Sapphire said softly as she walked in when Katrina opened the door for her. "Well I am the same but sometimes I do get takeout when I dont want to cook." Sapphire said as she giggled alittle. "And dont get me wrong, I love cooking but sometimes I get caught up in work that I dont have time to cook." She said as she sighed.

She smiled looking at her gently. "Yes well, you have an interesting career. I have never got into computers. Call me old-fashioned. I guess I am older then I thought." She said smiling. "Table for two." She said to the hostess. She followed the lady to their table and took a seat down. "So Sapphire, are you married?" She said looking at the girl. She hadn't looked at her finger but that couldn't be very telling. 

Sapphire looked at her and smiled softly as she followed Katrina and the hostess to their table. "I wouldnt call you old fashioned. And No I am not married." She said as she smiled softly as she sat down at the table. "I just havent found the right person to be with." Sapphire said as she smiled softly at Katrina. "Are you Katrina?" She asked as she glanced at the menu for a moment before looking back at Katrina. 

She looked at her gently. "Believe me I think I am. You should see where I live!" She laughed at her own joke and then heard the question. "No, I never found the "one" either. I can't even remember the last time I went on a date. I guess since I am so capable of living on my own, though it's lonely, I don't know if its right to mess it up." She opened her menu to peak at the different things. "Hmm pasta sounds good but which one?" 

Sapphire looked at her and smiled as a giggle escaped her lips. "The last time I was on a date was about a year ago. I would have to say that same as I am living with a roommate and two dogs." She said as she smiled. The phoenix looked at the menu as she smiled, "Maybe some Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo? Hmm I dont know." Sapphire said as she looked at Katrina. 

She smiled gently towards the girl. "Only a year ago? Hmm, must have been well over 10-15 years." She didn't want to say too much. She was celestial and was well over three hundred years. But it had been much longer than that. Well over 100 years most likely after being locked up and then so busy through it all. 

Sapphire looked at her in shock, "Wow really?" She asked before blushing alittle. "I meant that you havent had a date in 10-15 years?" Sapphire asked as she glanced at her menu again. The young phoenix didnt want to tell her much even though she was about one hundred and three years old. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service