Christmas caroling has been a tradition for mankind for some time. Even though Katrina was quite old and had seen many years on earth. She did find that Christmas caroling was a tradition of such that must continue to be upheld. She was excited she found on the internet that her town would be holding with whoever would like to attend to sing some Christmas carols. To say the least she was excited. It was something that she could continue on through her lifetime however long she should live yet. 

She would like to imagine she was an expert on the situation and she knew quite a few of them if not all the songs, in verse and in tune of the piano. 

A common phrase she continues to say among her days. "If you have an eternity what would you do with your time?" Learn was something she continued to do. She would continue to gather information and practise things. 

She still had saved an outfit from that time period and decided to dress in it and go ahead. In those day and age with all those layers you were quite warm in christmas the reproductions just weren't the same nowadays. 

She began by deciding she would walk into town. She didn't know if she would dare it with the looks but when she thought it would be good for her to do. 

Smiling while she walked. Music was a key instrument in her life and singing it was something she enjoyed. She was more then excited to be performing with the group this evening going around from house to house. It would be an interesting site to see. She was happy when she was realizing the time and realized if she did not pick up the pace she would not be there on time. She began to walk a bit faster almost running to reach them.

She seen them waiting in the area where they were meant to meet up. She was disappointed in herself for walking slower and had not meeting them when she was supposed to. For that she began her entrance with a huff of a breath and directed an apology towards them all. "I would like to apologize for my appearence that is in fact late. I hope we can continue on without much further delay." She than found a spot in the back more and looked at them gently. 

She was quiet as the director spoke about the playlist and began to hand out the song books. She was not the type to be quiet or mild but she did keep to herself. Not shy but closed off concealing herself from emotions.

She did not wish to become to close to anyone. She would live and they would die. She continued to think that most of the towns around this city were filled with supernatural beings that therefore said could live for eternity on this earth just as she had been living there for quite a long time. 

With the opening and closing of her mouth watching the cold air slip she looked towards a beautiful woman with blonde hair. She glanced at her only for a moment. Not long enough to be caught and thought being rudely staring. She wanted to say hello but her mouth refused to budge. She wondered if the girl might say hi. And if she should. She was looking probably pretty ridiculous wearing her outfit not a traditional online carolers outfit but one where it looked vintage likes its truth to the time. 

She was excited as they began to walk towards their first victim, client, customer what was the word to someone who would get the holiday joy from a song? 

Views: 611

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

She looked at the girl. "I probably wouldn't know much in the dating field now anyway." She said looking at her gently. "I might go for the chicken parmesan? Would you like a bottle of wine tonight?" She offered the girl. She could go for a drink she suddenly felt very old if she thought about her age. 

The phoenix looked at her and smiled. "Well its ok. As for the chicken Parmesan, Its really good here. And Yes I would love a bottle of wine tonight." Sapphire said as she smiled at her before thinking how much she had missed when her grandparents made wine.

She smield at the young girl. "Okay then I think I will take that. But as for wine hmm," She nodded gently and looked at her. "Is there anything special? Red, White?" She said thinking about the idea of a nice glass of wine. 

Sapphire smiled and tapped her chin. "Merlot? or a Chardonnay?" She suggested as she smiled. "Red would go great with the dish you are going to order. So lets just go with red since it goes good with your meal and I like red." Sapphire said as she smiled at her.

She smiled looking at the young girl. "Ooh a nice Merlot, I haven't had that in a long time I think that sounds good." She said smiling looking at the young girl. "Have you figured out what you are going to order?" 

She smiled looking down at the menu she was terrible when it came to restaurant eating etc. She loved it. She enjoyed it but did a lot of cooking at home. 

(I know nothing of wines when I googled Merlot it said red so I went with it. If I am wrong so sorry)

She smiled softly and nodded. "I agree and I think I will have the Lasagna instead of the chicken Alfredo." Sapphire said as she looked at Katrina. She smiled softly as she looked at the menu again before she looked at Katrina. "So tell me more about yourself Katrina." She said as she smiled. 

(Its ok I know alittle bit about wine from when I took cooking classes in college. But you are right, Merlot is red and Chardonnay is white. Normally White wine would be great with white meat while red wine goes with red meat. But It doesnt matter what wine we drink XD)

She smiled looking at the girl. "Lasagna sounds good too. Is there anything I don't want off the menu?" She said looking gently at the girl. "Well, I told you about my career, have I told you about where I come from?" She said looking at her gently. "I was born in Scotland and left to live on my own. I never really had parents and stayed with different people around the town for a long time. What about you where are you from?"

(Haha drink it all)

She looked at her and giggled. "No you havent told where you came from." Sapphire said as she smiled softly. Sapphire listened and nodded as she heard about Katrina not having parents. "I am from Italy. When I turned 18, my parents and I were in a car accident where I survived so I moved here since I had no other living relative." Sapphire said as she looked at Katrina. The memories of the accident flooded back into her mind as she sighed alittle. 

(YUP)

She looked at the girl with a small frown. "That is terrible, I am so sorry to hear that." She glanced gently looking at her as finally, the waitress came. "Well first of all we decided red wine, merlot if possible. Then I am going to take the chicken paremeson, and my friend here will have?" She said looking at the young girl gently wondering if she had decided.

"Its fine." She said as she looked at her. Sapphire looked at her and smiled before she looked at waitress. "I would like the Lasagna." She said as she smiled softly.  The young phoenix looked at the woman before glancing at the waitress as she left with their orders. "Plus the car accident happened a long time ago." She said softly.

She looked at the girl. "Lasagna sounds like a good thing too!" Katrina felt deeply saddened by the girl's problem but sadly life and death was a part of it. Even her species was able to die she just never had to. 

Sapphire smiled softly as she looked at Katrina. "So tell me more about yourself, any siblings?" She asked as she smiled alittle. The topic needed to be changed to something less depressing to something alittle bit better than what happened in the past.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service