Katrina was excited about their date tonight.
Sapphire and Katrina hadn't been out in a little while and she had planned something most special to celebrate with Sapphire. Katrina had been working a lot more. It seemed summer babies were a popular theme and she was running around town like crazy most days.

Dressing for such an occasion deserved something beautiful. Katrina probably shouldn't have saved most of her vintage dresses, it proved her age but knowing that some of them deserved to be worn again she couldn't help herself. Katrina pulled out a beautiful satin red dress with white lace around the collar.  The lace hanging from her sleeves were bustling with life yet. She always kept her dresses in the most pristine condition and saved them in a trunk now that she had moved to the celestial castle. 

With her hair pinned up and with earrings she sent over a quick text to Sapphire.

-Leaving now, I'll be there soon, remember to dress up, I have something amazing planned. ;) 

Katrina went into her car and started to drive there, the one thing she knew after tonight that cars weren't meant for you to drive in a petticoat. She felt it in all manners of the word. She smiled as she was at the door of her girlfriend's house.

Katrina got out of the car and knocked on the door with a few beats of her fist and now she waited. 

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sapphire smiled as she spun by Katrina on the dance floor. The music flowed through them as they danced as she smiled. The phoenix didnt want this to end as she felt that she was flying with Katrina even though she didnt have her wings out at all. Her heart soared with each movement as they danced. Sapphire blushed when Katrina kissed her. She smiled and kissed her back as she moved her hands to her face and held it there for a moment as she deepened the kiss for a little longer before Katrina broke the kiss. Sapphire's eyes glittered as she looked into Katrina's as she then heard those three words that made Sapphire's heart skip a beat as she looked at her. 

The phoenix smiled softly as she heard her apologize for telling her she loved her. " No need to apologize Katrina. I love you too." She said as she leaned in close and kissed her deeply. "It isnt too soon to say it." She said as she smiled softly as she looked into her eyes as she smiled at her.

Katrina felt her dancing with Sapphire as the feeling could only be described as two people dancing on clouds. She knew that this moment was perfect beyond compare and when the words fell from her lips she worried that she overstepped or went too far. Looking how Sapphire reacted to it seemed so different then her brain assumed.

"I didn't want to ruin tonight, I just realized I do and that I had to tell you. Part of my brain was worried you maybe didn't feel the same. I never have had anyone else. I never dated before or felt the way I do, like I do for you." She realized that maybe she was talking a hundred words a minute but she knew she had to express her feeling for the phoenix. 

Sapphire looked at her as she smiled while dancing with Katrina. It felt that the two were the only ones in the room as they continued to dance to the music. After telling each other that they loved them, Sapphire knew that her heart felt full and was happy that Katrina loved her back as she had also felt that she herself would tell Katrina that she loved her first but it didnt matter who said it first to Sapphire, just as long as they felt right with one another. Her blue eyes looked into Katrina's as the continued to dance. The phoenix listened to Katrina as she smiled at her. 

The phoenix let the Celestial finish her words before kissing her deeply on the lips. Sapphire then pulled away as she smiled. "You didnt ruin the night, I am glad you told me and I can understand where you are coming from. To tell you the truth, I have dated before but I have felt more love from you than anyone else I dated. I love you Katrina. I will always love you as you make my heart flutter every time you mention my name. And what I feel for you is something I havent felt in a long time." she said to Katrina as she felt tears start to form. "You are the light to my fire. You are the stars in my sky. You are the only one for me." She said as she leaned in and kissed her deeply once more. "I love you so much, and I will continue to say it forever." She siad as she looked at her. 

Katrina smiled at the woman in front of her, everything she said was perfection.
"I am glad I told you too." She said once the Phoneix spoke when she mentioned about not feeling like this in a long time but she couldn't help having her heart flutter at her words. With some severe issues of the past inflicting her the word forever always stung around her. She knew more often then not that things did not last forever. Not wanting to ruin the moment she kissed her once more before spinning her around. 

"I am sure you are hungry, the waitress has brought our food over. Unless you want to sit here, making out in front of everyone?" She asked with a small laugh before running a hand under the chin and cupping her face. "How the world brought me you? I do not know. But I am cherishing you forever."

Sapphire smiled as she looked at her as Katrina kissed her and spun her around. The phoenix giggled slightly as she could tell that some thing was wrong when she said forever. Sapphire looked at her as she knew that some things do not last forever, but Sapphire knew that the love between the two would last a long time. She even felt alittle bad that she said forever as she could tell that it was something that made Katrina uncomfortable. Knowing that Katrina didnt want to ruin the moment, Sapphire just kissed her softly as she smiled as she looked into her eyes. 

Hearing Katrina talk about how their food was at their table or just stand there and make out in front of everyone. Sapphire blushed and giggled as she looked into her eyes as she listened to her words. "Maybe it was fate that brought us together." She said as she smiled at her as she leaned in close to her as her lips brushed against her own. "Maybe making out in front of every one isnt just a bad idea." She teased as she kissed her deeply before pulling away and smiling alittle. "But I must stay I am rather ravenous." She said as she lead Katrina back to their table.  

"You are absolutely outstanding, I am always in awe of you." She said with a smile, knowing that perfection that the two had between them. She had grown close to Sapphire and it was only a matter fo time. Somehow since the moment they met, they seemed to hit it off. She had never thought it would be feeling like this because Katrina never felt this way about anyone, especially a woman. But it just felt so right with her.

"Fate did a mighty fine deed. I must thank her." She said leaning her up, placing her hand on her lower back and feeling the warmth of her skin radiating through her dress. "Maybe we should make out, you are mine after all." She said with a small laugh before trailing kisses down her cheek, to her arm and hand. "Then food it is m'lady." She said gently as they headed towards the table. Sitting down on her spot she smiled.

"How has everything been going? I have missed you a lot." 

Sapphire smiled at her as she looked into her eyes. When they first met, Sapphire knew that something about Katrina made her feel much lighter when she was around. The phoenix guard never knew that the feeling she feels with Katrina would ever happen as she only found in one other person but it was different this time. Sapphire felt right with Katrina by her side as she never felt so much love in her life besides her parents. She smiled and kissed her cheek lightly as the two went back to the table. 

"I should thank her too." She said as she smiled and blushed alittle when her hand was placed on her lower back as she then smiled and giggled little when she mentioned that they should make out. "Yes yes I am." She said in agreement as she smiled as she felt the kisses from her cheek to her arm down to her hand.  Sapphire smiled as they headed back to the table and sat down as their food was placed on the table when Katrina asked her a question.

"Everything has been going good. Busy mostly but luckily since I am the boss I can take time off when needed." She said as she looked at her. "I missed you too." She said as she held out her hand to her and held hers. "I missed you a lot but I can understand when we are both busy." She said as she smiled at her as she used her other hand to take a bite of her food. 

"Well, we are both very grateful for what we have, aren't we?" 
She asked looking at the beautiful woman in front of her. She was in awe of her, always so determined and she felt like Sapphire and her were heading places. She felt amazing when she was around and she knew that things were going to be very special. 

When the food was placed at the table she looked at it, excited to see what they had in store for her tastebuds. Katrina took a moment to look at Sapphire and see how she had done her hair, taking in how the dress fit to her body. With a smile that curled upon her lips, she knew she had to comment if she hadn't already.

"Not to change the subject, but you look radiating. If I hadn't mentioned it before, you are taking my breath away." She said looking closely at her before picking up her fork and taking a bite, while the other handheld tightly on to her. "I know we are busy, but just wait until you see the gift I have for you. I am planning away and it will be perfect." 

Looking at her she took another bite of her food before eyes rolled back in her head with delight. "This is delicious, how is yours? Did you want to sample mine?" She offered her noticing how she smiled as well. 

"Yes we are." Sapphire said as she smiled at the beautiful woman that sat in front of her as she smiled more. Sapphire could tell that her and Katrina's relationship had a lot more in-store for them as they both had great love for each other. Things between them are special to them like their first kiss together, the memory made Sapphire smile each time she thought of it as she continued to look at her beautiful girlfriend in front of her, not noticing the food arriving to their table.

As their food arrived, Sapphire shook her head alittle as she smiled when she glance at Katrina as she looked magnificent with her wonderful red gown and how her hair was pulled up into a beautiful style. Sapphire couldnt stop glancing until Katrina spoke. "Thank you my love, but I think you look more radiate than me. You are making my heart skip a beat just looking at how breathtaking you are." She said as she smiled at her before she started to dig in to her food as she listened. "A present? oh now you have me excited, and makes me need to think of a present for you." She said as she smiled at her as she ate her food.

"Mine is delicious, I would love to sample yours, if you want to sample mine you are welcome to as well." She said as she smiled and gently started to get a sample of her food for Katrina as she held up her fork for her, holding out her hand under so it wouldnt fall onto the lovely table. 

Katrina watched her at the moment. Keeping her eyes on the prize, her radiating beauty was something to make her most happy about all the wonderful things. "Hush now, I am complimenting you, the usual response is, thank you or... aww." She said with a small wink as to explain that she was being playful. She was cautious with her words not wanting to upset her sweet Sapphire. 

As Sapphire spoke about wanting to get a present too she shook her head. "It probably won't be ready till Christmas time but it is going to be really big, I am more than excited to give you it, hopefully, you like it." She said looking at her with a smile when they spoke of taking a bit of each others food.

"I'm good, but thank you for offering." She nodded as she pushed her place closer to Sapphire, letting her have free range of her plate. "Eat as much as you desire. I'm just admiring the view more than anything else." Katrina knew one thing that she was happy with Sapphire and she loved spending time with her, as much as possible. 

"So, tell me, Sapphire, how are things on your end, your feelings about this. About us?" 

Sapphire smiled as she looked at Katrina, letting out a chuckle. "Thank you my love." She said as she knew that she was being playful but Sapphire's words were true. Katrina did look radiate to Sapphire tonight as she smiled at her. The phoenix smiled as she continued to eat alittle more as she listened to Katrina about her present. "I will love anything you give me. Plus it could also be my birthday present too, remember?" She asked as she smiled alittle hoping that Katrina remembered that Sapphire's birthday was the same day as Christmas day.

Watching Katrina turn down her offer of her food, Sapphire smiled as she took a bite of Katrina's food and let her eyes look at Katrina letting out a hum of delight. "Mmm its delicious." She said after she swallowed her bite and blushed at Katrina's comment. Sapphire smiled as she loved being with Katrina more than being with friends even though she hasnt talked to her friends much due to her busy schedule, Sapphire was still happy that she as able to spend the night with her love. 

Sapphire looked at Katrina when she asked about her feelings about them. "I think my feelings about us, more so you are growing stronger each day. Even though we get busy, I am always glad to see your smile or even hear your voice over the phone." She said as she looked into her eyes. "I am hoping that in the future that maybe we can be together more often...like possibly move in together and later on get married..." She said as she blushed alittle. "Sorry if I am kinda pushing it too far about moving in or the marriage part, I just dont think I can live without you in my life." She said as she reached over and pulled her hands over to her lips and kissed them softly before standing up from her chair, leaning in close and kissing Katrina's lips deeply.

"You are welcome, you are my lady, of course, I want you to feel the beauty that I see. Own it."
She stated calmly before taking another bite of her meal. When she spoke about her birthday she couldn't help but laugh for a moment. "Its not a birthday present. Your birthday gift is something else." She said with a smile looking at the woman with a small grin that curled on her lip. If anything, Katrina was finally having someone in her life to spoil. 

"I thought so too. Are you hungry for more? I don't mind splitting it with you. I will admit... after what I said out there I am beyond happy and excited, I barely can eat. I never thought I would find someone so important in my life." She said looking gently at the woman who was before her. When she began to answer her question she felt her heart fluttering at a faster pace than ever.

"Good, so we are on the same wavelength. At this time I am living at the celestial castle, you know of my move, but eventually, we will marry and then get a beautiful house. Maybe a few children? I know I mentioned previously the different methods we could try but whatever you desire, Sapphire." She said with a smile as she took another bite of her meal. When she took a sip of her wine she almost spit it out when she heard that she thought she was pushing. 

Swallowing the fine liquid she reached out and grabbed her hands giving them a small squeeze. "Hush now, I love you, you aren't pushing me at all. I want this with you too. Thats why I asked, I wanted to hear if maybe I was having it all in my head or you felt the love in my way too. You can say whatever you desire to me. We are a team." 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service