Katrina had been planning for what felt like forever. Katrina had technically never dated.
All she saw were those cheesy romance movies and knew she wanted that.
She wanted to be romanced and to woo someone of her own.
Today was finally going to allow her that chance. She told Sapphire once she was ready by 6 she would pick her up.

Katrina took about an hour to get ready trying on a hundred different things. It was driving her crazy she couldn't find the right outfit. So she hopped in her car early and went to a local store. Picking up something cute in pink she looked in the mirror to make sure it was just right. Adding some pearls around her neck and put her coat and hat on she was ready.

She went back into her car to pick Sapphire up. Today she was going to be romanced. Smiling she looked at her stuff in the back she had ready for the most perfect evening of their life!

Walking to the door she knocked carefully and waited to hear Sapphire's response. Katrina was nervous and her palms were getting a bit sweaty. She had no idea what to do but just wait for it to end. 

Views: 545

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sapphire smiled as she looked at her and helped her pack everything up after she finished her cookie. She smiled and giggled as she had walked over to her horse and held her hand. "Why thank you kindly." She said with a smile as she was helped onto her horse. The phoenix adjusted herself onto the horse and smiled alittle as she patted the horse's neck. Before they started back onto the trail, Sapphire looked at Katrina as she spoke.

"Yes, I do you know are a celestial. I think you told me that when we first met." She said as she smiled alittle. "Well start where you feel more comfortable if you want. " She said as she looked at Katrina and smiled softly as she didnt want Katrina to rush on telling her everything as she wanted to make the date last alittle longer.

Katrina smiled at her. "You are welcome." With that Katrina jumped on her own horse and clicked the heels making the horse go. She was taken back in her mind to the days of having to run to little villages with her horse to get there in time to deliver the baby. She was brought back to a lot of her memories. Horses were a thing of the past since cars. But she was always taken back with her riding of the horse.

"Well, I am glad I did tell you. So I obviously don't have parents' stories. Since that wasn't something I have." Smiling she continued to ride the horse. "Keeping up?" She turned her head back to face her. 

Sapphire smiled as she looked at her as she clicked her heels for her horse to follow. The phoenix noticed she was quiet as she looked at her and gave her a moment. She continued to follow her on her horse as she smiled. Sapphire patted the horse as horseback riding was calming to her and made her mind much clearer than when she is working on games or guarding the Elemental aspect. When Katrina spoke, Sapphire looked at her as she listened. "Oh." She said as she then chuckled when she clicked her heels once more to keep up. "I can keep up." She said with a smile as she continued. "So Tell me other stories, like what was your childhood like? Wait...where you even a kid?...oh I didnt want to offend you on that question." She siad as she looked down at her horse's head. "Umm if you want you can talk about something else." She said softly

She smiled looking at Sapphire. "No, thats okay. I want to tell you.
I am just like trying to figure out where to start." She smiled gently as she continued the horse trying to get back to the path.

"I wasn't a kid. I technically... fell from the stars and landed as I am now. Looking the same. I haven't changed anything. Like no different hairstyles or anything." She stopped the horse and just looked at her. "I was very scared and alone. I don't remember before being here. But it was different. I felt like I should be with others like me but I remember the hairs standing up on the back of my neck. To a deep point I didn't know anything till... all of a sudden as I was wandering I knew my name. Only my first, I came up with O'Sullivan later on." She smiled. "You don't offend me at all. Be blunt and open as much as you like." 

Sapphire smiled and looked at her as she nodded and smiled. The phoenix listened to Katrina about her life as she smiled. When Katrina stopped her horse, Sapphire stopped hers next to her as she looked at her. Hearing about Katrina's first days being on this world, Sapphire felt bad that she didnt have a a childhood as she looked at her. "Katrina...I-I am sorry you had to go through that." She said as she looked at her. "I wish I could say that I was the same, but I wasnt..." She said as she looked at her. "But I do understand the being very scared and alone, when I had my first rebirth. It scared me when it happened but still I thought I was a freak back in the day when it happened. But once I got here, I felt different. But still its not the same with you since you fell from the sky." She said as she looked up at the sky.

"But still, I am sad that you had to go through that." Sapphire said as she reached over to her and touched her arm. "Its also sad you didnt get to live a childhood." She said as she looked at her. "I am making a promise to you that we will make any date we have together something we remember forever." She said as she smiled at her. "And I tend to keep my promises." She said as she leaned over to her and kissed her softly, making sure she didnt fall off her horse in the process.

"It's okay I have no need to remember childhood. I was jumped into healing. I had a passion for children learning everything I could I wanted to help.  In the village at the time one of the women was pregnant she was alone and the midwife had just come into town to help. I asked if I could be of assistance. Seeing that gave me the chance to see it and knew I wanted to experience that one day, it hasn't happened yet but watching others is my way of experiencing through them."

Katrina smiled as her horse began to slow down to a trod when they were heading back to the barn. She had lots more planned for their date yet. Smiling she hopped off the horse and offered her a hand. "I promise you too! And who knows maybe you are that elusive one we all look for." She said kissing back.

Sapphire listened and looked at her as she smiled alittle as Katrina explained how she got into being a midwife. She smiled and continued to listen as she smiled. Sapphire loved how happy Katrina was happy when she talked about her passion for children and also helping people. When Sapphire noticed Katrina's horse slow down to a trot as they headed down to the barn, Sapphire's horse did the same as they continued. Once they were at the barn, Sapphire watched Katrina get off the horse as she smiled and took her hand to get off her horse. "I love hearing about your passion. And you really think that?" She said with a giggle as she blushed alittle when she kissed her back.

The phoenix helped Katrina put the horses away before they continued on there adventure of a date. Once the horses were in their stalls and the saddles and other equipment was put up, Sapphire looked to Katrina "So whats next?" She said with a smile as she was excited about this date as she was already having fun being with Katrina,

Katrina smiled looking at her.
"Thank you, yes I do. I am maybe a bit too old school. But tell me please a little bit about your past. I have been rambling your ears off!" She said smiling. With her question about what was next, she just grinned and smiled. "Come along we must drive to our next destination." She said smiling. Sapphire was so beautiful. She was beyond excited to continue the date.

Opening the car to the door she waited for Sapphire before going into her own seat. As she looked at her she smiled. "You are so beautiful. I can't wait for whats next." With that she smiled as she made her way winding down the countryside heading to their next destination.

Sapphire giggled and smiled. "Well I can only remember bits and pieces since the first rebirth of mine." She said as she smiled and followed her to the car. The phoenix got into the car and smiled. "Thank you Katrina, You are beautiful too." She said as she smiled softly. "So about my past, I can remember that my mother was a famous opera singer and my father was a developer. We would go out and ride horses on the beach when I was younger. On my eighteenth birthday, we were heading to go see a play that I wanted to see and then we got into an accident. My parents didnt survive but I did and had my first rebirth. After that I remembered alittle bit from my past when I wondered back to my house which I was surprised I remembered. I found a letter that my dad explaining everything to me about what I was." She said as she looked at her. It was a sad moment for Sapphire to talk about her past but she knew that she would be better talking about it more. 

"After that I moved to Evermore and joined the guard as I wanted to be someone who wanted to protect people and my loved ones, like you." She said with a blush as she smiled at Katrina as they drove to the next destination.

Katrina smiled. Her face maybe didn't show it but hearing her story really touched her heart. "I am sorry to hear about your family. But you have lots of great memories with them still right?"

Katrina was happy as the car stopped and she looked at Sapphire. "The past is the past, and I guess I use the saying by Doris Day that she sang was "que sera sera" it was one of my favourites back in the day."

With a smile, she looked at her quickly. She was so very beautiful. "I thought we would take a walk through one of my favourite gardens." She said opening the car door for her. 

Sapphire looked at her and smiled softly. "Its okay, and yes I do have a lot of memories with them." She said as she even remembered when she went to her mother's first show when she was about four years old. Sapphire then noticed the car stopping and looked at Katrina with a smile as she listened to her. When Katrina mentioned 'Que sera sera' Sapphire let out a chuckle, "I agree on that, the past is in the past. I have heard that song before, my mother sang it once when I was sad when I was young." She siad as she giggled and smiled. 

The phoenix noticed Katrina looked at her as she then blushed alittle as she looked back at her with a smile. "That sounds lovely." Sapphire said as she got out of the car once Katrina opened the door. Once she closed the door, Sapphire gently took her hand and smiled, letting Katrina lead the way through the garden as Sapphire had not been this happy in a long time.

"I am glad you have lots of memories. The only way people live on in this world is for us to remember them."
She said smiling. Her eyes glowing with happiness and excitement her heart at some moments was bursting. She seemed to happy for this to be real almost. "I guess my age is starting to sneak up on us?" She said with a small smile and looked at her. As Sapphire took Katrina's hand she smiled and held on to it for dear life. She walked with her through the gardens. Lots of flower buds were peeping their heads out of the gardens.

"So what made you come to Evermore?" 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service