It had been three blissful months since that night at the amusement park where Jae had told Hanseol that he loved him for the first time. What followed was a sense of exploration for the two of them as they slowly figured out the foundation of their relationship. Jae really liked being in a relationship, he liked the confidence that it fed into his daily life now and how much inspiration it had given him for his writing. He hadn't really told anyone yet but he had started work on a book of sorts which he was really happy with the progress of. honestly, it was kind of writing itself at this point and that excited him a lot. 

There were still a few things he did struggle with when it came to his relationship though, the first was finding balance in his life between all the things going on, with classes, working on the weekends, hanging out with his friends, of which he had made a few in the time he had been in Evermore, namely Daehyun Stormwind and then making time to spend with Hanseol, he was a very busy person nowadays. He liked that though, it was exciting for him to always have things to look forward to. He enjoyed the mix of things that he and Hanseol did, they tried their best to make it out for dates at least once a week but most of their time together was spent at the house, honestly, Jae was pretty sure at this point he was addicted to Hanseol's cooking, or just addicted to Hanseol in general really.

One thing that really weighed on his mind now was the fact that he hadn't shared any part of this life with his family, it was the reason he couldn't update his relationship status online and why he would always avoid taking calls from home, especially if it was his father. He'd promised Hanseol that this was what he wanted and that he had every intention of telling them, but every time he thought he had the courage to do it, he ended up finding a reason not to. Honestly, he was just scared of losing anyone and he wasn't sure that feeling would ever go away but he did intend on telling them, he was at the place now where he was sure this relationship was good for him, being around Hanseol made him feel like a better person and he really liked caring for someone and having them care for him in return, he didn't give a damn that Hanseol was a man rather than the perfect woman he knew his parents wanted him to meet. 

Jae had finally been busted by his roommates though, which was probably for the best considering he was barely ever at the dorm anymore, only coming back late at night to sleep because he needed to be in class early that day and Hanseol's house wasn't exactly the best location for getting to campus early in the morning. It had kind of becoming a running joke that Jae would never be there in the morning, he was a morning person and he found it really hard to stay in bed once he was awake so when Han woke up, the dhampir was usually gone, though Jae did make a habit of always leaving him little notes and letters to make up for it but he knew that the celestial was probably getting tired of waking up to an empty bed.

These were all the thoughts that Jae had as he stared down at his phone while riding on the subway, changing the music on his phone and waiting for his stop, this was his regular route over to the west of the city to where Hanseol lived, it felt like such second nature to him now that he didn't even need to look up and check the stops as the subway went along its usual route. He was running later than normal because he'd stayed for an extra ad hoc lecture offered by his professor but he'd already let Han know he was going to be late so he didn't have to worry. It had been a good lecture, but by the time he was done, he was buzzing to get out of there and not think about study for the rest of the evening. When the subway stopped at his stop he hopped off the train and started walking the familiar route from the station to the place he kind of considered a second home, at least he had a drawer of things there anyway. 

It was the day before his 22nd birthday, though he hadn't mentioned that to quite literally anyone, he wasn't much for birthdays and always preferred to treat the day as if it was a normal day, most of his friends back home didn't even know when his birthday was because they'd never managed to pry it out of him. Hanseol of course though, had managed to worm the truth out of Jae, he just hoped the other male didn't go too overboard with any celebrations because Jae just wasn't the party type, though neither was the celestial so he didn't feel like he had too much to worry about. He looked up and pulled his headphones out of his ear as he walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. 

It was a bit of a pain that Han always locked the front door but he couldn't question the fallen star's need for security after what happened at the clinic so he always waited patiently for the other male to come and let him in. When the light cracked open and the door swung wide the dhampir smiled brightly as his gaze fell on Hanseol, his star, honestly his whole world. Every time he saw him he still beamed that same way, as though he was looking at his beauty for the first time "Hey there gorgeous" he spoke softly as he leaned in and captured the other male by his clothes and then pressed a warm sweet kiss against his lips. He instantly noticed the amazing smell coming from inside the house and raised his brows "Okay what smells utterly divine" he commented as he stepped inside, his eyes twinkly as he looked over at Han for a moment "Other than you of course" he chuckled nudging the door shut behind him. 

Views: 957

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hanseol never knew what it feels like to be loved, admittedly the only form of affection he’s ever received throughout his almost nine decades of living was from his late mother, the woman who took him in when he couldn’t even remember what his name was. The way she had carefully nurtured him even though he had the vessel of an 18-year-old by the very least. The love she poured towards him was nowhere near romantic too, it was all a mother’s love, the one he only knew about. However, the celestial was given the chance to know how it feels like again early this year. The friendship that bloomed between him and Jae started a little over 5 months ago, and they’ve been official companions for 3 months, yet it didn’t feel so long ago. Every single thing seemed to go on fast that he wasn’t sure if he was liking the current pace they’re taking now. Did he make up to Jae enough? Or did he fell behind without noticing because he’s been bombarded by work lately?

All those thoughts plagued his head and Hanseol wouldn’t deny there were times when he doubted himself, was he able to take care of Jae the way the dhampir took care of him? Did he lack anywhere? What if he was making Jae unhappy? “I guess I couldn’t fight against that even if I wanted to. I am easy to distract.” Ain’t that the truth, 90% of every time he was buried neck deep with work, Jae would take his hands into his own and guide him away. And the fallen star couldn’t even say no because it was impossible to do that. He’s head over heels in love with the male, there was literally no way he was going to be able to say no so easily.

All Han is able to do was scrunch his nose as he whined about how unfair it was to use a tactic against him. It has come to the celestial’s attention that he understood what possessive meant, in another context. At first, due to such vocabulary, he won’t deny and say he knew what it’s about, but now he got a hang of it. It also meant he accepted that he’s a jealous guy, territorial and possessive all in the same. It didn’t seem like Jae was disturbed by it either, so everything was good.

“I need to tell others you’re mine. What if some girls decided to hit on you, don’t think I’m over the whole incident when your classmate gave you a lunchbox because you forgot yours,” he pouted vehemently, the sight of his bottom lips protruding made him look a lot more childish. If that was even possible. “And to be fair, you wrote letters to me a lot more than just 20, so I don’t see where you’re getting the fight at, Jae. Let me love you.” The faint audible noise of him whining didn’t escape the radar, radiating baby boy culture all over again. Hanseol can be quite the spoiled guy, sometimes. He even made sure to draw the part on love because he was trying to highlight the said word.

Scoffing in response to the dhampir’s remark, he crossed his arms in retaliation and quirked his eyebrows in a questioning manner, obviously displaying the ‘I’m forever judging you’ look clearly on his face. “I am innocent, though. Have you seen this face,” he dramatically brought both hands up to rest under his chin, blinking as innocent as he could towards Jae. “how can you say this face is not innocent. No one would support you on that.” Just to make his point clear, the star stuck out his tongue like a brat. Please give Jae the strength to endure this fallen star.

Quite frankly, he was so close to capturing the latter’s lips when he leaned towards the celestial. How tempting. Seeing the conflicted and defeated look marring Jae’s unearthly features did elicit a giggle from him, clearly finding the situation humorous. Han knew neither one of them would actually protest if they were to spend the entire day in bed now. But the day must go on, all the preparations he planned a month ago must be revealed today or he’s going to be a sad bunny. “A fancy word for a fancy guy. Only the best for the best seems fair to me.” Unfortunately, Han didn’t catch the meaning, or did he? Perhaps he was just trying to move on with a brighter atmosphere, considering what happened last night. He sure wasn’t embarrassed to showcase such side to his boyfriend, though. It was nearly impossible not to have such negativity burying him every once in a while, especially when he’s so stressed lately, with the paperwork and the time that hasn’t been cut out for him.

Let’s not even start about last night, the celestial has been feeling guilty ever since he fluttered his eyes open this morning. But this was what relationships were supposed to be about, right? Overcoming the hurdles and obstacles ahead of them together with the best they’ve got, to receive a worthwhile outcome? The effort would most definitely bear its fruition one day, and Han hoped that they were lucky enough to fall under that category, because he really wanted to embark on this journey a while longer with Jaesung Moon by his side, advising him and giving off discretions whenever he would do anything reckless or even when his obliviousness overpowered him.

Hanseol needed Jae. He needed him as a whole, with all his love too. The brunette half-valkyr made him a better person, and he’s beginning to find the beauty of the world gradually slowly. Thankfully he managed to disperse those thoughts as soon as he reached the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them both because cooking is all about feeling. At least, to Han, that’s his philosophy. The embrace coming from his dhampir was a surprise but a good one, his entire senses heightened whenever he was within reach. A frown creased his features as he squinted his eyes before lowering himself a bit to lean a little bit too close to Jae. “Maybe you can start dressing me. That’d be fun, right? You’re already doing a fantastic job at undressing me, anyways. Why not dressing next?” And just like that, he hummed and returned to his cooking after successfully exiling Jae to the dining table. If Han is insisting, there’s quite literally no way to change his mind because the celestial is already adamant regarding the particular matter. His eyes softened when he heard Jae saying the way he stared at him was scary, causing the star to tilt his head slightly to the side, a look of confusion washing over him.

“I didn’t mean to pressure you. I just can’t believe I’m able to have a life again, not like this. It was supposed to be the boring old timed routine, when you came in my life, everything changed. I actually wished to look forward to plenty of things, so please don’t look away because I feel like my world is shunning me.” Hanseol had inadvertently referenced Jae as his world without him noticing. The sudden intrusion coming from the two furballs did make him feel energized because for once, he woke up before them. His grin widened after catching the dhampir tell him how grateful he was. “Pleasure’s all mine, really. You deserve this, Jae. Don’t tell yourself otherwise. You helped take my fears away last night, this is the least that I could do in return.” Rubbing the same spot on Jae’s knuckle, Hanseol got up and dragged upstairs. Han’s room was on the second floor yet there was still another floor above him, one which the dhampir never went venturing to.

Taking out a burgundy red satin cloth in his hand, he nibbled on his bottom lip nervously before approaching him again once they stopped in front of a sliding door. “Can I blindfold you? It’s just that I really wanted it to be a good one. I promise I’ll hold your hand firmly, nothing dangerous out there and no, it’s not Bird Box shit neither is it Fifty Shades of Grey,” he chuckled, though he was being antsy just as well. “Not that I have anything against those..Alright, shutting up now.”

Jae sometimes wondered what love felt like to Hanseol, to him it was something familiar because he had grown up alongside a family that did love him, sure his parents tried to control what he did with his life and that made it a toxic kind of love but it was love. Jae also had his siblings and while he wasn’t always the closest with them, their love was something that he cherished, especially from his eldest brother Sangeun who had always shielded him and his other siblings and took on way more pressure than he should have in order to give him more freedom. But this was the first time Jae had known romantic love, the kind that made you attached to another person in a way even the writer didn’t know how to describe at times. He had developed as a person since falling in love with the fallen star in a way he hoped was for the better. And Jae had seen changes in Han too, he just prayed those changes made the celestial happier.

Jae was watching Han as they talked, in three months he had learned a lot about the little things the celestial did and what they meant, he wasn’t that hard to read normally and was the worst liar Jae had ever met but the dhampir could almost read him like a book now, like the way his eyes wavered just a little as they spoke and Jae furrowed his brow wondering if it was doubt he was sensing from the other male “I like to think it’s because you’re passionate about the things you invest your time into” Jae suggested putting a more positive spin on it, because that is what he saw, someone who worked very hard and sometimes needed to be told when it was okay to rest, which Jae was okay with doing “As long as you keep coming home to me I can live with it” and what a nice thought that was, coming home to one another, to the life they now shared together.

There was no denying that Hanseol was possessive, it was evident pretty much from the moment the two of them had gotten together, the star liked to show the world what was his and even three months down the line when most couples would start dying down on the constant marking of one another the fallen star didn’t seem to be able to help himself from leaving marks littered on Jae’s body. Jae didn’t complain considering how good it felt when the Han inflicted them and the fact that he wasn’t ashamed by them either, what shame was there in showing you were committed to one person and had no interest in anyone else. That was the point of a wedding ring, wasn’t it? Not that he was planning on getting married any time soon but the thought process behind it was the same.

Jae sighed softly as the pout made a reappearance and the lunchbox comments came back, how was he supposed to be mad at a face like that, he screamed at himself in his head and then shook it a little “I’d tell them I’m happily sated by my boyfriend who gives me more than they could ever dream of” Jae spoke in a lowered voice which tended to make an appearance whenever Han got whiny or pouted a lot. It was true though, anyone who cheated on Hanseol Park would be a fool and it certainly wouldn’t be him. Jae pressed a finger under Hanseol’s chin as he stared at him, knowing the male was being whiny on purpose because it got to him “I do let you love me” he mocked in the same tone Han “Sometimes multiple times in one night” he quirked his brow as he let the hand resting against the star’s chin drop.

Jae quirked an amused brow at the celestial’s insistence of his innocence, giving him an equally judging look, they both knew the star knew exactly how to play Jae like a harp and would do so to get what he wanted, he would bring out pouts and if pouts didn’t succeed then he would take it one step further and break out the whiny voice “Stick that tongue out at me again and I might have to bite it” Jae commented nonchalantly to Han’s childishness, Jae had always thought he acted like a kid but his actions were nothing compared to Hanseol’s at times “Bout as innocent as a repeat offender, you are” he clicked his tongue as he shook his head a little.

The games they played throughout the day helped to keep things interesting though, just when one of them thought they had the upper hand over the other something would turn the tables and they both knew foolproof ways to do so by now. This time was Jae’s turn to get caught off guard simply by the sheer closeness between the two of them. It was hard to resist the celestial’s lips, especially when he smelled so amazing and Jae just wanted to pull him in and get lost in his taste and his scent. Which reminded of their activities last night and he reached up to rub his hand against Han’s shoulder “You never told me whether it helped or not” of course he was talking about the fact he had bitten Han last night. That moment was at the forefront of his mind because it had been so utterly amazing to him. He’d never tasted blood directly from someone before and it was absolutely euphoric and dare he say it made him want more. More than that though, he wanted to know if what he heard about a dhampir bite was real, whether it really did heal.

As he looked back he had to wonder what he was thinking about last night, knowing Han he was probably feeling bad for it which annoyed Jae a little, he hated the way Hanseol always found ways to feel guilty over things that weren’t his fault, like at the clinic where he had blamed himself for Jae getting hurt instead of the person who actually hurt the dhampir. It was both a flaw and a strength of the celestial though, he was so selfless that he underappreciated his own worth constantly. Jae just hoped he could remind Han that having flaws was okay and not being perfect was what made what they had so real.

Jae was caught off guard as he clutched the celestial’s frame in his arms and the other male started talking about dressing and undressing, the dhampir cleared his throat and an amused smile appeared on his lips “Is this you admitting I have better fashion taste than you, baby, because I will take that as the highest compliment” he chuckled as the star let him go and he made his way to the table where he had been assigned to sit and wait. Jae wasn’t particularly good at sitting and waiting, he was a patient person when it came to giving people time and space but he hated sitting around and doing nothing, he felt a bit like a spare part as he twiddled his thumbs and watched the celestial finished off the meal. Jae knew better than to argue with Han’s insistence by now though, when he got that tone on him there was literally no way of every talking him out of it. “Maybe we could start by mixing in more colors than black” he teased as the celestial passed him unable to take the silence and sitting still any longer.

Jae saw the confusion on Han’s face when he spoke about being scared and he supposed that statement was confusing, even to him, he still didn’t break eye contact though, he supposed this was his way of saying he was scared but he was going forward anyway because the star meant that much to him. Jae sucked in a breath at the words Han spoke, the significance of them bouncing around in his head and making his heartbeat quicken his chest “It’s not pressure it’s…” he pursed his lips thinking about how to explain it “Me not being sure I’m the person you think I am but really wanting to be that” that was a pretty vulnerable admission for him but they had been honest with one another last night and he felt secure enough in their relationship to tell Han the truth about his insecurity. Han, as usual, managed to assure Jae with his words though “I never want to pull away from you” Jae admitted as his eyes dropped down to Han’s touch against his hand and he smiled, yes, this was love, definitely love.

Jae didn’t really question what Han was up to when he dragged him upstairs because he already knew the star had overplanned today, he had to wonder if he’d planned for Jae to be here so early in the day. When they stopped outside a sliding door of a room he’d never been in before he turned to Han about to question what was going on when he saw the cloth in Hanseol’s hand. He had a dumbfounded look on his face as he watched the star nervously ask him if it was okay to blindfold him. Jae literally felt like his heart stopped dead in his chest for a moment, especially when Hanseol mentioned films “Wait...you watched 50 shades of grey?” Jae questioned with a confused expression and almost choked on his own breath in shock, okay that required explanation because it wasn’t something you just casually put on one day, though Han was clueless so maybe it was. Once his heart managed to settle itself he nodded a little “Okay” he agreed because he trusted Han, even if it felt a little unsettling to him, Jae was uncoordinated with his eyesight, take it away and he might be an actual trainwreck “I swear to God if you walk me into a wall I’m never forgiving you though” he teased as he stood in front of the star and waited for him to go ahead with it.

Sometimes he wondered if Jae’s fallen in love with others before him because there was no doubt that the dhampir is very attractive, that not even others could deny such level and he did possess a life before he met the celestial, after all. Those thoughts that kept pelting his head wasn’t easy to get rid of, he was able to push them away for a period of time, but unfortunately, that was about it. Nothing more, nothing less, as it seems. Hanseol wanted to ask but didn’t wish to be seen prying. The curiosity is eating him up and someday, if not today if things go well, he wanted to ask him what was his life like. What the celestial knew was that Jae came from a 4 sibling family, with controlling and strict parents, adjusted to the norm of the conservativeness most Koreans had. There was nothing wrong with being conservative, but when it reaches a point where they felt the need to mold themselves into something and someone they are not, then it becomes a problem.

He had the mindset that people should be free to make their own choices, though the environment and circumstances and widely and often taken into consideration because of the world that they live in. No doubt it will stir some issues from within, which worried Han to no end if Jae still felt that burden weighing on him. He wanted to do more, but unfortunately, there was only so much that he could do as a boyfriend. Han did know aside from not being the dhampir’s first kiss, he was pretty much his first everything else and that does make him better. Even in such position, he still struggles with his hubris and selflessness, there was literally no way of telling when he’s going to go off in either direction, which makes him quite unpredictable, at times.

Those times when he struggled with trying to uphold this facade or front before Jae, when both of them knew exactly what a terrible liar he was, and how the latter always seemed to catch on fast what the celestial has been trying to hide. From the corner of his eyes, he could already detect the uneasiness settling in him when Jae could be seen holding back from asking him what’s going on in Denver. It wasn’t just the branching processes, it was more than that; he’s with another man. Not in that kind of way, but if the brunette dhampir was to know who the said male meant to him, Han wasn’t sure what kind of reaction he’ll receive, which makes everything a lot more complicated than it has to be. Truly, he is looking forward to the day when he can finally ease this problem, and soon please, considering lying to his boyfriend gives him the worst feeling ever. Evading the truth is one thing, and hiding it is another, but he didn’t want to be forced to lie outrightly in front of Jae when the times comes and he was questioned.

Chuckling nervously, he rubbed the back of his neck, trailing the hand down his nape, and give the male before him an awkward look. “I guess that’s one way you can phrase it, though sometimes it doesn’t seem much of passion to me. But that’s just me being overly pessimistic as naturally as possible, nothing out of the blue.” Hanseol is admittedly, quite the pessimist and only surrounded himself with positivity whenever it involved Jae. He still has a long way to go on this, and hopefully, he’s given sufficient time to adapt to it. Yes, he wanted more time with Jae, was that a surprise? Perhaps, since 5 months ago, the celestial just wished to lead a simple low-profile life while keeping himself out of the radar and out of people’s noses. That’s the only way he’ll get to live peacefully undetected. However, despite his incessant efforts, it didn’t quite work in his favor, so far. He was still targeted for being what he is, and deep down, Hanseol knew he still wouldn’t be able to maim nor hurt anyone else, which Yeon is trying his very best to put what the celestial possess to a maximum level, training frequently with the valkyr whenever he’s not in NYC. On a side note, he’s much more controlled around his celestial energy thanks to his Wayfinder, and his physicality is improving day by day.

“I’ll always find my way back to you, that’s something I can promise you.” Bold words, Hanseol. Bold words. The doe-eyed star had no problem showing himself off to be someone to Jae, after all, the title of a boyfriend did exist for a reason, no? Admittedly, their bedroom activities could go on... For quite a while. But it was just them showing their affection and love to one another, and for him, it’s making up for lost time. The celestial is nearing his 90-year mark, despite only having spent 6 years of actually living, and his dhampir is turning 22 today. The shift in Jae’s voice sends shivers, tingling down his spine, which inadvertently made him roll his shoulders involuntarily. The things he does to him, truly immeasurable.

“You’ll be glad to know whenever someone else did that to me, I never pay them any attention, so much as glance their way, even,” the triumphant tone accentuating his voice clearly indicated that he is very proud of his actions. After all, do actions not speak louder than words? “Sometimes I had to cover the hickeys on my neck by wearing scarf or turtleneck,” the look he sends the half-valkyr was one that was filled with contempt and mischief all around. “But… that’s only because of work protocols... Dress code and all of that. If I won’t get reprimanded by my superiors, then maybe I won’t even try to hide them. I don’t like hiding them” he pouted once again, as it seems that he’s slowly picking this trait up just to poke the fun in his other half. Those small but memorable moments whenever Jae placed his forefinger under his chin, tilting them upwards to meet his gaze, always sends. Much like their hand kisses, it’s just their thing. And couples are supposed to have their signatures.

The comment from him did just cause him to suck in a deep breath the moment all the air left his lung earlier. “I can’t deny that because it’s true. Not exactly what I was going on, but it does sound a lot better coming from you. Speaking of which, this does mean you’re not gonna complain if I add a few more to our…,” he covered his mouth with one hand and feigned a cough. “Nightly activities?” Normally, he would blush, but not today he’s guessing. The confidence booster was feeding on Jae who’s also being forward on this particular day, perhaps it’s the birthday thing. No matter, since the celestial is loving the alluring appeal that exuded from the brunette. The fallen star retracted his tongue almost immediately hearing the warning from him, composing himself slightly when he cleared his throat a few times. “Normally I wouldn’t mind… but I’d rather you bite anywhere else that’s not the tongue. I actually have the need to use it, you know. Besides, won’t you miss my tongue?” There he goes, his shameless self size was as much as a microorganism right now.

“Well, I beg to differ, but offenders do assault… and admittedly, I do assault your body most of the time, anyways. So you got me.” Putting both hands up in defense while still retaining the playful look discerning him from his other moods, Hanseol sniggered faintly. Of course, they’re going back and forth with suggestive comments and looks, innuendos never fell short when it comes to them both, especially when Jae showed a lot of his confident colors more, which brought delight to the celestial who’s equally basking in it. Every time one of them thought they had the upper hand, they’ll always be proven wrong. It’s an endless pit. When he felt the dhampir’s hand rubbing his shoulder, just above the spot where was bitten, he offered him a reassuring smile. “It helped. A lot. Effects were long lasting-ish, since I’m not feeling as sore as you were when we woke up. More than that, it’s quite exhilarating, wasn’t it? You were on the receiving end too last night, but it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.” His message could be interpreted in so many ways, one of them implying he’s more than happy to allow his boyfriend to have his way with him involving that again whenever.

A scowl stopped on his face abruptly as he gave a dirty look towards the male standing before him. “I can’t believe out of all those things I said in the sentences, you were more on board on the fact that I may or may not have admitted you have better tastes in fashion.” Strangely enough, he’s enjoying this friendly playful banter between them, the humor that accompanied it was always so exemplary because it often provided them with a topic to bring up on another day. “Excuse you, black is always the color. It can match up well with other assortments. And I do have other colors inside it… I just haven’t been bothered to try out.” He’s always dressed comfortably, though there were occasional times when Jae would witness him coming back dressed formally, a button up shirt most of the time, paired with either a blazer or overcoat. Bringing the half-valkyr’s hand towards him, he pressed a few seconds worth of kiss, and another, then another. “I’m not really the guy you thought I was too, right? We all have our differences, Jae. What’s important is that we want to make this work and are working towards the light of it, right?” There was no way he’ll be willing to give Jaesung Moon up, ever. Hanseol truly believed that he’s the only person for him, and even if he went back and again, it’ll be him.

Of course, Jae would hear that part first. Why is this even a surprise anymore? His dark hues were doing their best to avert its gaze from directly staring into the dhampir’s own, suddenly finding the floorboards underneath them a lot more interesting. “It was on Netflix… I don’t know why it ended up in the recommendations, but it was there and I didn’t know what it’s about… In my defense, I totally thought they were talking about colors of life or just colors in general?” When it comes to describing Hanseol, obliviousness was a must. Sometimes it’s charming, and sometimes it’s just painful to watch because of the naivety surrounding him. But getting the other male to agree was a go, the celestial went behind the dhampir and began tying up the soft material slowly with discretion and trailed both hands down Jae’s shoulders, squeezing it affectionately. “The only wall you’ll be bumping into is me, let’s be real” he mumbled cheekily and chuckled before beginning to lead him after opening the sliding door. "But for real though, do you know what kind of movies those were? I'm surprised.."

The entire rooftop area was spacious and still covered in snow. Various types of flowers and plants alike laid out and organized neatly in each section. They stopped in front of a glass table, on the right side of it was a canvas painting of Jae, looking beautiful as always though it’s easy to say it didn’t measure up nor did it deliver justice to the dhampir who always looked good in his eyes. On the left was another one, but it was a painting of Hanseol himself, which was rare because the celestial always pointed out how he doesn’t paint nor draw himself. Special measures for a special occasion. Dipping his head on the nook of his neck, he breathed hotly against the dhampir’s skin and nipped on his neck tenderly before slowly unraveling the ties on the blindfold.

Hanseol didn’t talk about the parents who had taken him in after he fell often but when he did, he spoke fondly of the mother figure who he had later lost and of the man his father had been before he had given into alcohol. He knew it had hurt the celestial to leave them behind and Jae was pretty sure he still missed them, it may have been a short-lived family, but it was a family regardless and Jae realized it was probably the only family that Hanseol had ever really known. They had raised their son right though, Han had grown into a kind and thoughtful person who always put others before himself, he was understanding and forward thinking, Han was the kind of guy who never questioned why someone was different, he just accepted it. Perhaps that came with being unique yourself.

Jae also felt pressure in knowing that he was Hanseol’s first for many things, it made him wonder sometimes if the celestial would wish that he got to experience those things with someone else, you could never know it was really great without a baseline to compare after. Really sometimes he just thought that Han was too good for him full stop, he was smart and he was endlessly sweet, he was so attractive that people would literally stop on the street just to look at him because he stood out so much, even when he was simply dressed in plain black clothes all the time and trying not to draw attention to himself. Jae tried his best not to take the time they had together for granted because he always had a slightly nagging feeling saying one day it could be gone. He didn’t want it to be.

Jae was a little curious about what was making Han nervous, they both had the same habit of rubbing at the back of their neck when they were bothered by something but when Han spoke he just attributed it to the fact that Han was worried about the impact his absent minded self could have “Well you’ve never seen that little crinkle you get on your forehead when you’re focusing really hard on something you care about” he commented as he tapped a finger against the spot it always appeared and then Jae smiled softly, Jae didn’t mind coming second to work when it meant an animal’s life was being saved and protected, the dhampir loved animals, especially the ones who Hanseol kept at the clinic and home, he would often make excuses to see them, though that was partly an excuse to see the star too “You should be easier on yourself, not everyone saves lives every single day” Jae nodded a little, he knew how hard being a doctor or vet was because he had seen his brother and sister respectively go through it.

Jae’s eyes softened and he nodded slightly at that promise, it felt much bigger than the casual statement he threw out at first, especially because Jae knew how much promises meant to the star and how much he would go out of his way to never break them “You don’t have to promise me that” he stated a little vulnerably, he knew it was possible that they wouldn’t be able to one day, what if the world managed to keep them apart or something meant they grew apart. Jae noticed the way that Hanseol’s body responded to the shift in the tone of his voice and a smirk appeared on his lips, remaining there was he watched him continue to speak.

“I’ve noticed” Jae commented thinking of the times they had been out together and some girl had come up to them and tried to talk to Han he would completely blank them and continue whatever the conversation they were currently having, Jae appreciated the reassurance that he was important to the celestial on regular basis because that helped to boost his own confidence “You’re breaking hearts every day by not paying any of them mind” the dhampir chuckled softly, he really was shocked that Hanseol managed to remain single til now, not that he was complaining because it meant he got to experience all this, got to see the celestial discover the things he liked about relationships and intimacy, it was quite a journey “I have to cover mine too sometimes, but never when I’m out on the street, I want everyone to know I am yours” and he meant that, hiding them meant he had shame when it came to this relationship and he didn’t, except perhaps with the family he was yet to tell about it.

Jae gave a low chuckle, of course Han hadn’t been talking about that but Jae definitely was a willing participant in them showing one another how much they loved one another and that love often turned into desire and passion, often a feeling so consuming and overwhelming for him that he would let the star say or do whatever he wanted. “When do I ever complain when it comes to that” the dhampir answered in a low voice leaning in closer to the celestial so that Han would feel his breath against his lips. Jae ran his hands very slowly down the celestial’s arms, it actually impressed him to see Han talking about things like this without the usual reddish hue to his cheeks, the star was getting braver it seemed “That’s true, you do know how to put it to pretty good use” the dhampir teased as he toyed a Hanseol’s fingers with his own and then ran his own tongue over his bottom lip as he thought about their kisses and how their tongues would always battle for dominance in them. Han was making it very hard for Jae not to kiss him.

Jae gave an amused look as the star very suggestively admitted he wasn’t innocent, of course, Jae had been right the whole time but that statement pretty much affirmed it for the both of them, not that he complained about said assaults, though his sore body might disagree, Jae smirked and reached up to grab Hanseol’s wrists that he held up to pull him off balance into a passionate kiss which he hummed into unable to take it any longer “I got you indeed” he murmured into the kiss before he let him go returning to where they were originally standing and pretending as nothing happened at all, he was the weak one this time but it had been worth it to steal that kiss from the celestial. Jae went quiet as he listened to Han talk about the bite, he had to admit he was a little nervous to know the answer because he knew it had been a selfish ask of him “It was…” he trailed off sinking his teeth into his bottom lip “Better than I should probably admit” he explaining implying that he too wanted more of that “I was a little afraid you’d look at me differently after it” he admitted, biting and blood sharing wasn’t exactly an easy topic to breach after all and lot of people were against it “I’m glad I could help you feel better though” he admitted with a gentle smile towards him.

“May or may not?” Jae questioned with a quirk of his brow “I’m going to need that to be a real admission if you’re gonna convince me to play dress up with you, baby” the dhampir laughed softly, that was essentially what Hanseol was suggesting they do and while Jae wasn’t complaining about the idea he certainly found it a little amusing “Black is great when paired with other colors, on it’s own, you’re either a ninja or about to rob a bank” the dhampir chuckled as he nudged against Hanseol’s shoulder, Jae was more into playing with different colors and patterns than his boyfriend, he enjoyed wearing tight-fitting clothes with oversized jackets and he had definitely stolen all of the designer stuff Hanseol had hidden in his closet at least once per piece. Jae closed his eyes as he felt the celestial kiss against his and he let out an audible contented sigh “I just want to be good for you” he admitted with a slight nod of his head “So good for you” he stroked his thumb over the back of Hanseol’s hand

Jae saw the shifty look in Hanseol’s eyes and instantly realized that Han had actually watched the movie, not just heard about it in the media or some post online, the dhampir’s lips parted in surprised before he chuckled softly, so was that the trigger that made the celestial get more commanding in bed? Humming softly in disbelief as Han explained about it he couldn’t help but find the whole thing charming. He hadn’t seen the movie himself but everyone knew what it was, cheesy acting, really bad depiction of BDSM, he wasn’t even sure what the market for it was if he was honest. “But you still watched through the whole thing?” Jae quirked his brow with a shake of his head in amusement “Wow” he commented actually surprised by something his boyfriend did for the first time in quite a while.

Jae let him tie the soft material around his face, he noted the way that Han tied it tight enough to restrict his vision but also didn’t make it so tight that it dug in, almost like he’d had practice with it but the dhampir didn’t comment on that, feeling Hanseol’s hands on his shoulders was comforting though he was still a little nervous about the fact that he wasn’t able to see, he hated not being able to use his vision as it was one of his heightened senses. The first thing he noticed as they stepped through the door was that it was very cold and he reached a hand up to rub against his own shoulders. His hands rested against the table which Hanseol had brought him over to, feeling the cool glass below his fingertips and he jumped a little cranking his in surprise when he felt breath against his neck and then a soft bite against it, he shivered at the action.

He felt the material untie from around his face and he blinked a few times before his eyes adjusted to the light and his eyes fell on the paintings, first, the one on the right which was a stunning portrait of him, his breath hitched just from realizing how much Han's accuracy in his painting had come since they first met. But it was the second one he was completely smitten with “You made these for me?” He asked almost in disbelief and his jaw dropping from seeing just how stunning they were. He was almost speechless so he acted on instinct as his arms threw themselves around the celestial and he lifted the other male up in them, spinning the two of them around. He didn't think he'd ever been given something so beautiful and personal, he loved them, more than words could describe. He set the star down lightly and grinned like an idiot at him “I love them, I love you, God I love everything right now” he admitted letting out a childish giggle which you would typically never hear from the dhampir and he pressed several kisses all over the celestial's face.

He won’t lie and say he has never thought about family, the mere topic does bring quite a dosage of nostalgia hitting him a bit too close to home and unfortunately, Hanseol wasn’t a big fan of hurting. Not again. He’s only experienced that family side once, and it only lasted for a little over 3 months when he only knew nothing more than his name and really lived that period of time believing he was a victim to another condition; amnesia. The way his mother nurtured him always reminded him of his ‘condition’, and up till this day, the celestial could recall properly how she reprimanded him every night before he went to bed, of how ‘special’ he was. He’s supposed to be ‘18’ but perhaps even their parents got a nudge that he was as fresh as a newborn baby when his father found him lying down like he just got shot down, paralyzed from head to toe, writhing in pain across the clearing, in Busan, 89 years ago. Or was it 90 now? Close enough.

Did he miss all of that? The love poured and given by both his parents that only lasted for a while? Yes. Han missed it, but it’s been so long that he’s felt it so when Jae reminded him of how it felt, he remembered every bit of what it’s supposed to mean. How much it gave him a purpose when he was just a boy and not a celestial, everything seemed a lot simpler and easier. Maybe that’s his eyes clouding his judgment, but he didn’t mind. For once, Hanseol wanted things to return back to what it once was. When he was at his lowest, suffering internally while not having anyone else to have a shoulder to lean on whenever he’s dealing with pains of living his ‘immortal’ life, he wanted so badly to give up. Jae helped him get through that, constantly lifting him up every time he fell. Sometimes, he knew the dhampir might not see the full extent of his abilities when performed on the celestial.

Whenever Jae would tell him that his parents would’ve been proud of the person he turned out to be today, the fallen star could feel himself swell up in happiness and pride, letting himself believe that is true. A part of him does thank the other part of his life even though he literally spent decades in isolation because the world deems it better, and despite growing bitter, it gave him a better insight of what the world is. Cruel yet majestically beauty; like an enigma. Every time he glanced over to his boyfriend, he could see his world, or at least the person he wished to be. Regardless of the personal hurdles, the dhampir had to face so young in his life, it never broke him. In fact, it only fueled him harder to achieve things others may not even think of. Han respected Jae deeply because of that. To him, the brunette was fearless in a way and the fact that he had an affinity to protect those who were oppressed wrongly made him love him even more.

Jaesung Moon had the face that could rival any angelic being, mannerisms that would melt any person’s heart, and speaking of hearts; his heart is made of gold if that’s even good enough, to begin with. While he was so deep in his thoughts, his eyes falling on the dhampir before him, he didn’t even notice the words Jae spoke. He did hear them audibly but only smiled in return with no words spoken verbally. His look and expression were more than enough to show what the celestial was currently feeling. The half-valkyr looked so happy today, and he’s glad he was one of the reasons why. “I try to do my best to contribute to the world, since there must be a reason why I fell, right?” Truly, Hanseol didn’t have the slightest clue to why them stars ‘fell’ in the first place. It was filled with ambiguity that poked him. There had to be a reason, there was no way they did something wrong. Right?

“I’m just glad I was given the chance to prove my worth is all.” The fallen star wanted to be someone, he wanted to have a purpose, which is why he’s been searching for ways to achieve the prospect endlessly. Despite Jae telling him, he’s already good, sometimes it was never enough, is it? “I want to promise you, it’ll keep a reminder on me. Sometimes what we need is a reminder, Jae. I’m more than honored to have you.” Much like his earlier statement, Han never did a once over whenever someone comes up to him or them. The celestial would straight up forget they even exist and went on about his day with his other half. Shrugging casually like it means nothing to him, it was clear that who’s the more important one. “Not my intention, I’ll be truthfully honest. I never wanted to hurt anyone..,” the small pout that still rested above his lips gradually got a little poutier. “But sometimes they take your attention away and I don’t really want to let the treasured time be stolen away. I couldn’t spend as much time with you already, so I intend to make the most of it. Though if we wanna be clear why I was single, that’s because I’m a shy bloke. Like, really shy.”

Believe it or not, there were two sides of the coin when it comes Hanseol. A shy timid guy who looks like he could blush himself to death, or a cold blank emotionless guy that looks like he just retired from the world in general. The celestial appreciated the gesture shown by the dhampir who insisted that he didn’t want to cover it up other than due to a few circumstances, it brought a smile up. It was like Jae knew the consistent care the fallen star needed and quite literally, he is very grateful to have someone that is him rather than like ‘him’, because he wouldn’t wish for anyone else. Instead of widening his hues, a smug grin tugged on his lips as his eyes flickered to stare the other male who leaned closer until there was only one space left.

The mild touches he gave the celestial, he won’t lie and say it made him feel so loved and cared. “Careful, dhampy. You’re being overly confident today,” Was he anywhere near complaining? No. But the celestial did amount to no self-control, most of the time. “Of course I know how to use them, I’m talented for a reason, no? Smart, handsome, and all yours for eternity” he purred, clasping their hands together and eyes fixated on the way the dhampir wet his bottom lip. It didn’t take long to have the latter beat him to it when it came to kissing. Admittedly, it did take him off guard but boy was he relishing in it. Han could taste the citric orange juice the dhampir watered down his throat earlier. Shaking his head softly, he gave him a reassuring smile. “You would never hurt me. Not a jab to your ego or anything. It was invigorating, I won’t lie. I’m either really kinky and never noticed, or it really does give the same feeling to others. Let’s hope the latter, but I’m not overly opposed to the first either.” He sends a not-so-subtle wink the male’s way before succumbing to his laughter. His ears perked up once again hearing that endearing nickname coming from Jae, his eyes forming a crescent-like curve as he giggled softly.

“Fine, you have better taste in fashion than me. Though I must advise you, under any circumstances, I am not to be bare longer than a minute, so I do suggest you to work fast. Should I be bare longer than a minute, I’ll take it as a yes to proceed with...whatever that is ‘planned’.” Of course he doesn’t miss out to give prospective suggestions to Jae, anything to spice up their love life. All the efforts poured in every element they brought in only spurred the passion inside their bodies, where it’s threatening to seep out any given time. It made their relationship a lot more meaningful than how it was supposed to be, initially. Slowly paving out the road to this beautiful relationship was one of the best things Hanseol ever did, and he couldn’t bear to think that it wouldn’t last. “Ninja, robber...hmm, alright, I stole a lot of things from you, heart...kisses, and the list goes on. So I guess I can accept that.” Humming to himself, his eyes glazed over the dhampir before him and allowed a content sigh to escape him once he felt the soothing rub around his knuckles. Jae’s hands were at least one centimeter longer and larger than Han’s, it was one of the best things he found unique about the other male. He didn’t know why, but holding his hands always felt so calming, like the morning breeze just washed over him.

“You’re already good to me, Jae. So good…” he reassured, clasping both of his hands over the dhampir’s. Then it came, a faint reddish hue washing over the celestial who cleared his throat briefly and averted his gaze for a few seconds before staring back at the latter. “Well... I checked it out and admittedly, I did close it halfway through because I had no idea it was going to be like...well like ‘that’. Guiltily enough, I did watch all three because I was bored and it was there…” The way Han would try not to meet Jae’s eyes was surprisingly amusing since the celestial kept craning his neck awkwardly. It was like a child admitting they stole candy to their parents.

Waiting for Jae’s reaction was one of the highlights of today and they’ve only been up for an hour. The look of disbelief mixed with pure happiness really made the fallen star smile alongside him, up until Jae launched himself into a hug and even lifted him even though he’s pretty sure he’s quite heavy, but then again dhampirs are strong. Even after he was set down, the scent on the dhampir was overwhelming his senses as he decided to bury his head on the nook of the half-valkyr’s neck and wrapped his arms around him in a hug. Every time he would say I love yous, it felt so significant like how it was spoken for the first time ever, it sent him straight and directly to cloud nine. Han knew Jae never played around the three words as easily as the celestial did so it sounded way more important. Again, what did he do to deserve him?

When he was bombarded by kisses all over his face, a soft giggle was evoked and Hanseol allowed his arms to travel downwards, snaking it just around the dhampir’s waist, pulling him closer and brought one hand up to caress his left cheek tenderly before locking his lips onto the brunette’s. The kiss lasted quite a while, the way he nibbled on his bottom lip, seeking entrance from him, was big around the soft clouds. Hanseol was being a softy again. Once he breaks the kiss, he pressed another one to his forehead and led the male to take a seat on the chair by the table, sitting closely with the paintings. “I have something else,” he mused faintly, his tone mellow and tender, as though any louder would rupture anyone’s ear. Taking out a box from under the table, he pushed the box his way. Inside, was a dog collar, designed custom by the brand Jae seemed to adore ever since they talked about designer brands; Gucci. It was supposed to symbolize somewhat a contract of ownership of the Pomeranian puppy downstairs. “He’s yours. Officially and permanently. No returning.”

What Hanseol said struck him for a moment, they always had this debate about fate and whether it was real or not, Jae stood firmly on the fact that he didn’t believe it was, he couldn’t understand why if there was some sort of higher power then people would be allowed to suffer in the ways they were. He felt more at easy believing that fate wasn’t real and that everyone’s choices were what lead to things happening. Hanseol, however, always looked for the bigger meanings, he wanted to ask the big questions, like why he existed and what his purpose was, Jae didn’t have an answer for those kinds of questions, no one did and he tried not to dwell on them too much “Maybe or maybe not” he admitted with a nod of his head “But no point in wasting the time you do have” he added, he did believe in making the most of what you had.

“You’re already worth a lot in my eyes” Jae spoke honestly, it was true that they both probably loved the other more than they loved themselves but they were also working on that together. Jae thought he was a better person and in a better place in his life since he met Hanseol and he truly hoped the celestial could say the same about his own life “I just think you should recognize that you’ve achieved a lot more than you might think” and that it was okay to feel some sense of pride in the work he did too, considering how many years of his life Han had lived free, Jae was shocked to see how much he had managed to do. When Han insisted he wanted to make that promise he felt his heart swell a little, it was a bold promise that was for sure “I’m really starting to believe that” he admitted with a soft smile, every day Hanseol found a new way to tell him that he thought a lot of the dhampir and Jae felt that slowly chipping away at his insecurities.

As they talked about breaking hearts metaphorically Jae laughed softly “I’m sure they recover pretty quickly” he responded as his eyes flicked down to the pout which rested on the celestial’s full lips, he forced himself to avert his eyes away as he listened to Hanseol talking about his reasons for ignoring them and Jae left a soft smile sit on his expression “You make it sound like you’re running out of time” he pointed out with a chuckle though he shrugged a little when Hanseol say he was shy “You’re shy around people you don’t know perhaps” Jae committed not remembering anything shy about the guy he shared a bed with last night “or maybe I just bring out the confidence in you” he teased.

Jae had seen 3 full months worth of Hanseol’s duality for himself, the star was often quiet and stoic when they were out in public, he barely said anything to customer service employees, he always politely declined if anyone asked him if he needed help, really Jae was pretty sure if Han had an opportunity to avoid a conversation with someone then he would. Jae was pretty lucky to have fallen over Hanseol that night and made a conversation with him because he was sure if they met any other way they may have never even said more than 10 words to each other. It made him sad just thinking about it. But Hanseol also had a side of him that had confidence, Jae had seen it for himself and it showed face more and more often lately, it was a part of Han which was brought out when he was around someone he was comfortable with and while Jae did still get blushing mess Han, he also got a lot of comfortable Hanseol now too.

They were so comfortable around one another that little touches and comments throughout the day were becoming a normal thing for them, he liked being in that place with someone, where he didn’t feel like he needed to question his actions or words because he was at ease around them, Jae could name the number of people he felt that way around on one hand the fallen star topped the list “I’ve always been this confident, just needed the right reasons to draw it out” Jae had never really been a shy person, in a conservative mindset at one point, yes, but not shy, people were center, he had always known how to talk to people and make jokes around them. With each compliment Han gave himself Jae hummed a little, his eyes glancing down to their clasped hand and then back up to Hanseol “You’re so sexy when you’re trying to prove a point” Jae purred back as their lips came in to touch, the kiss over as quickly as it started but sending his head spinning and basking him in the attention he craved.

Jae was glad that Hanseol believed Jae wouldn’t hurt him though, the bite definitely hadn’t been about that and the dhampir was confident in his own self-control, he had spent his whole life for the most part without drinking blood but he had tasted it before and it didn’t send him off the edge. Hanseol’s blood tasted better than anything he had ever tasted before, but it wasn’t something he needed, something he wanted, however, was another story “Is that your way of telling me you want it to happen again?” Jae asked as he looked the other male in the eye, if it was something Han enjoyed and it made him feel good then it was something Jae wanted to do again too, somehow the celestial had managed to take his fears and metaphorically rip them up and throw them away in the blink of an eye.

Jae gave a triumphant smug grin when the celestial admitted that he had better taste in fashion, they had both known that to be a fact for a while now but it was nice to hear the celestial relent on the topic. He quickly pressed his lips together as the condition came at the end the admission though and he swallowed hard “It’s like you’re asking me to just leave you shirtless all the time” he teased running his tongue over his lip, though it did sound like a fun game to play actually, especially cause Jae didn’t work all that well under pressure and would probably end up with the celestial wearing some very strange outfits because he had to rush with choosing. He narrowed his eyes a little at the challenge “Sounds like something I might regret saying yes to, but sure” he chuckled slightly, he was always up for trying something new when it came to their love life. Jae rolled his eyes at Han’s cheesy comment about stealing his heart and his kisses “Only you would find a way to make this work for your cheesy persona” he shook his head amused “But I’ll take the victory” he added as his hands ran over Hanseol’s enjoying the way Han responded to his touch.

Jae liked the way that Hanseol reassured him, he even closed his eyes as he took in the words and let them circle around in his head, his hands touching against Han’s, it was everything to be told that your efforts to be better were enough, that you were enough, it filled the dhampir with a warmth he’d come to recognize as love. Jae was even more open-mouthed shocked when Hanseol went and admitted he had watched all three of the movies “Damn baby I never had you pegged as the type” he teased as he reached up to rub against the star’s shoulder in an attempt to regain eye contact, he hated it when the celestial avoided his eyes and he knew that familiar blush would rest on Hanseol’s cheeks.

Jae was honestly elated, the paintings were so beautiful and caught his eye in all the best ways, he already had an idea of where he could put them and they were just the right size that he could have them in his dorm room without taking up too much space. It was thoughtful and honestly so Hanseol’s that it was perfect, it was also something he knew Han would have poured his heart and soul into making and that made it even more special to him. He had told Han he didn’t want him to spend a lot of money on him but the star’s time? That was a priceless gift that he would treasure. He acted completely on impulse as he lifted the star up in his arms, while Han was well built, there was no denying that with his dhampir given strength, Jae was as strong as he was so they could both pick one another up easily enough. Really he just wanted to hold the other male as close as possible. And it seemed Han felt the same way because the moment Jae set him down Han came in for another hug. Jae buried his face in the star’s shoulder and took in the scent of the fabric softener on his clothes, he always smelled amazing to the dhampir.

They were both giggling like kids as Jae pressed kisses all over Hanseol’s face and then he felt the celestial pulling him in and he willingly leaned into a kiss against the star’s lips, he sighed contentedly into it just unable to contain his happiness in that moment before he felt teeth graze his bottom lip and he parted his lips to allow the kiss to deepen. He didn’t care that it was cold up here, he just wanted to lose himself in the bliss. When Hanseol pulled away he stifled the soft whine that wanted to escape and allowed him to lead the dhampir over to the chair. Jae gave him a skeptical look as he sat himself down, his eyes trailing over the painting next to him for a moment and taking in all the little details. His attention was taken by Han sliding over a box towards him though. He picked it up, eyeing it for a moment before he undid the bow around it and set it aside before opening the box.

Jae was confused as to what it was at first and he lifted it out of the box a little confused, it was a dog collar...he didn’t think he’d look all that great in a dog collar and it would barely fit him but it all made sense when Han started to talk about ‘he’. His heart lurched in his chest a little giddy at the idea of getting to own his own down “I mean I already stole him from you the first night but it’s nice to make things official” he was smiling brightly with amusement but then it softened slightly “Are you sure?” Jae asked with raised brows, of course not much would change, after all, Jae couldn’t keep Yeontan at his dorm so he’d have to remain with Han but he knew the celestial got rather attached to his animals. “Not that I’m saying no, you know how much I love that little troublemaker” he was feeling a little teary if he was honest, so much thought had gone into these gifts.

When he would be flying up the air with nothing to ground him, Jae would take up the mantle and job to pull him back down, level with the earth. He was basically the tether that keeps him sane there, and even the celestial could see how much the significance level increased per day. One day, it’s going to be so high that not even he could discredit. The celestial would often think about what he’s supposed to give the world, while Jae who led a simpler life never questioned those things. But then again, Hanseol did spend most part of his life, 85 years, locked inside a steel cage situated at a secluded island, giving him the impression that he might be inside there for more years to come. All hope diminished in him and he couldn’t say he didn’t understand why. It was all there. Hanseol was considerably older than his boyfriend and has lived a life filled with nothing but pain, drowning himself with silent tears and sorrowful cries every night without a miss.

This is why he didn’t wish for anything bad or unfortunate to happen to Jae, because between the both of them, it’s enough for Han to take that portion. He wanted to focus on their current happiness, thinking about how they would expand it more rather than dousing it off with the air of negativity and toxicity. “You’re right, there’s no point wasting the time I have. I just can’t help but to think about it, feels like it never really left me” he chuckled softly, the perturbed look marring his face displaying how anxious it made the fallen star, knowing a day could come and take him away from all this. Then, only one thing remains his rival; time. Hearing that he’s worth a lot in Jae’s eyes made him so happy, he wasn’t sure how wide his grin could stretch out without making his cheeks sore. The road to loving himself was a long one, but fortunately, with Jae’s help, the celestial was slowly beginning to walk down it with positive thoughts. All the reassurances coming from the dhampir remained the same to him, reassurances. The things he needed to hear every day, quite possibly, considering how insecure and anxious Hanseol can be about almost everything, in general. He wasn’t all that, you see.

Sometimes, he wasn’t sure which is a mask and which is the real one, but he made sure to keep a real front around his dhampir, because after last night, no more lies. It wasn’t as if Jae couldn’t detect it off him. Beaming in delight sheepishly, he rubbed one hand on his nape and giggled. “You definitely bring the best in me. I’m either A or B, no middle ground there. I think most people would prefer the A rather than the latter,” Of course, they would. “I’m also admittedly very shy around everyone else… If I still blush and get flustered around you, that’s the big drop.” Quite frankly, Han still had his moments when a faint reddish hue rested on his supple bunny-like cheeks, even though he learned to know what kind of approaches Jae would send his way. “Talking to people scares me.” Ironically, Jae wouldn’t be wrong either, maybe Han didn’t voice it directly but the celestial does feel that way, how he’s gonna be robbed of time.

Scrunching his nose up cutely, he poked the dhampir’s cheeks a few times before letting out a heaved and rather exaggerated sigh. “So lucky to have all those air and bubbles of confidence on you. I wish to have them… maybe then I wouldn’t screw up most of the time.” Hanseol Park is a meticulous perfectionist, who strives on every detail being exceptional, without a flaw. Unsurprising, once again. The purr Jae elicited send shivers down his spine, causing the doe-eyed celestial to clear his throat a few times and tilted his head slightly to compose himself. Oh, the things Jae does to him. Never-ending. The responses were exactly the same as if nothing changed, and if anything, it’s a lot more elevated. “I don’t have to prove a point or anything, babe” he murmured, hooking one hand on him, resting just underneath his jaw and guided the other male to look directly towards him. The simplest things seemed to rile them, one kiss was all it really took to send them spiraling downstairs. The fallen star had an insight of how bothered it makes Jae resort in drinking blood, but after last night, he’s sure there was no need for the latter to feel discouraged because it was a phenomenal moment of turning the reclusion in another path, for Hanseol.

Clasping their hands together, he hummed in agreement. “I really enjoyed it. Sends the sparks down my spine, quite literally. Can you imagine learning a lot more about a human’s body with me?” Leaning closer to him, he smirked coyly. “We’ll be experimenting on the human anatomy no doubt, both...inner and outer” he purred, his forefinger tracing circles on the dhampir’s hand. A part of him was extremely taken aback by the demeanor he shared, talking and relating their intimate activities while inserting blood sharing. Perhaps, Hanseol wasn’t exactly innocent in the slightest, after all. “You like sappy and cheesy me, besides, it’s not like you to complain about the view of a bare me, no?” He even went as far as to stick his tongue out at the brunette half-valkyr childishly. The idea of making things more interesting for their relationship hits him with beams of euphoria.

Though it didn’t stop the warmth from spreading to his cheeks when they were still talking about that particular movie trilogy. “I don’t judge. But admittedly, I was surprised. Didn’t know people find those...appealing, to say?” He was careful to select his words, Han was never one to really judge someone, he tends to keep an open mind to everything else. Yes, even that. The dark-haired celestial was in a moment of happiness, thanking internally that Jae’s hair is still damp from the shower he took earlier because Han could smell the shampoo and conditioner he used a lot more when it’s wet. It is his, yes, but it’s always different when Jae wears them. The same applies to his clothes. It’s always better on him. Jae wasn’t the only one who looked disheartened to see him pulling away, he did too. Although the whine did evoke a chuckle from him. They’ve been up for one hour, one. His eyes never left his boyfriend’s, who looked rather confused by the collar gift. “Please tell me you did not think that was meant to be worn by you,” he facepalmed, his jaw agape. “I mean, not that I would have anything against it, since it’ll look good on you, either way, I’m gonna shut it now.” Once again, he rambled on before sealing his lips in embarrassment. God dammit, Han.

“And I know how traitorous Yeontan can be, but it’s nice to make things official, I guess. At least I can blame someone if he did anything.” The mischievous grin with that tone should worry Jae, in a playful way. “You know, so I can demand you making up to the faults of your... Pomeranian.” Of course, he’ll say that. It is just like Hanseol to take every opportunity when it’s around the corner. “I’m sure, Yeontan loves you. And you’re a very good co-owner, but I think it is time you become an official one for him. Oh and...that’s not the end of the gifts hehe.” Standing up from his seat, the celestial makes his way behind Jae and dangled something from above, exactly in the middle point of the dhampir’s peripheral vision. It was a silver necklace, with a key. “Please don’t pay attention to the fact that this one is silver… and just focus on the key” he quipped, since admittedly, quite a sum of money did go to both the key and the collar, but Jae didn’t need to know that. Behind the key, ‘home sweet home’ was engraved on it. “I officially welcome you to our humble home” he whispered faintly and pecked his cheek.

Jae nodded, he knew that Hanseol couldn’t help how he felt or the habits he’d picked up as a result for spending his life on the run and he wouldn’t ask him to force himself to see things positively, Jae just tried to remind him often of the brighter side “I know, it’s okay to feel like that, it’s true that we have no idea what will happen tomorrow” Jae responded with a slight nod of his head, he was just glad the two of them could be honest about their feelings with one another, Jae didn’t want Hanseol to tell him he was fine with something if he wasn’t. He couldn't blame the celestial for feeling like something bad was going to happen, truth be told, Jae felt a sense of that too, not so much in relation to Han directly but with the city around them, it made him uncomfortable and like he was sitting on edge. But he was just one person, what could he possibly do against some threat that was poisoning the whole city. It served as a reminder of how small one person’s life could be, even an immortal one.

Jae was more straightforward than his partner, he was a goofball inside and out, the kind of person who always wanted to make other people smile, even at the cost of making fun of himself to do so. The was a reserved person who preferred to observe first before he reacted but he could be impulsive if it came to triggering his very protective side “I don’t see it like that” Jae commented and pursed his lips before explaining “You have faces you show to the world, we all do but…” he pressed his tongue to the roof of his mouth “The real you, there’s no denying who that is” Jae smiled softly, it wasn’t a switch in his opinion, it was the level of comfort that Hanseol had in a situation or topic and with time he was becoming more confident in more things. When Han said talking to people scared him Jae laughed softly “Same here, but my way of dealing with it is making jokes till I figure out what makes them smile” Jae nudged against Han’s side softly.

Jae chuckled and puffed out his cheeks on purpose when Han poked at them and then fell into laughter at the whole thing, he heard the sigh that Hanseol left out and Jae smiled a little “I learned from a young age that you couldn’t avoid people forever, I guess that’s what made me into who I am” he nodded a little and reached his hand up to run through Hanseol’s hair as he encouraged him “Screwing up is the only way to learn sometimes baby, you can’t be afraid of failure forever” if Jae hadn’t taken risks he wouldn’t be here right now after all and God was he glad that he’d pushed himself to, things had turned out better for him than he could ever have imagined. “No you’re right, you don’t” Jae agreed as he looked back into Hanseol’s eyes “You are smart” he pressed a hand against the celestial’s temple “Handsome” his other hand came against the star’s chest and rested there “And mine for all eternity” Jae repeated the other male’s teasing back to him with 100% sincerity. Honestly, Jae felt like he was on cloud nine today like his mind was clearer and his body was stronger though he was yet to attribute it to a cause.

Jae was really relieved to hear that the star enjoyed the feeling of the bite, he didn’t know why he’d always had such an irrational fear of his dhampir side, it was always just there, reminding him that to ever really reach his full strength and potential he needed to take blood someone, a living someone. Jae had hated the very thought of that but now he realized that it didn’t have to make him into a monster, not if someone wanted to give him their blood willingly and that only made him feel closer to the celestial on a whole different level. Hanseol was his strength. And then Jae realized the cause for him feeling so invigorated today, it was the blood he had taken last night taking effect “Baby if that’s what you want then you know I’ll do anything you want me to” he really was whipped in that sense “I just wanted to make sure you weren’t just humoring me” Jae was so big on consent that way, the idea of stepping too far over the line scared him.

Jae cleared his throat getting embarrassed himself about the topic “Those movies are really bad depictions, to the point where it might be considered toxic” he commented and pressed his lips together, he’d done some reading on the books because he’s a writer and he liked to keep up with the work of others and what was currently popular and resounding view was that it could be seen as pretty problematic. Jae coughed from embarrassment when Hanseol pointed out his reaction to the collar, honestly he wasn’t sure what to think about it at first, he was trying to figure out what meaning behind it was “No, it’s too small for me” he stated as he held it up to his neck to make his point though it made it pretty obvious that it was exactly where his mind had gone to at first. Jae was blushing softly as he set it down back in the box and listened to the other male explain what the actual intention behind the gift was.

Jae rolled his eyes when Han said he could now blame his troublemaking on the dhampir, of course, that would be what his mind went to, Jae snapped a little towards the celestial in an unspoken way of saying ‘bite me’ and shook his head a little at their playful banter “Somehow I feel like this is both a blessing and a curse” he commented but he was still smiling, he’d definitely developed a bond with the little Pomeranian since the first time they had met at Hanseol’s home, Yeontan was a part of his life now, like Hanseol was “Okay as long as you’re sure” Jae spoke as he tucked the box to the side on the table so he could focus his attention on the next surprise. Jae was starting to feel a little overwhelmed with the gifts and the thought put in behind them but his breath completely left his lungs as he stared at the silver glimmering key in front of his eyes. He reached up to catch it in his hand and look at it closer, seeing the engraving on it his bottom lip quivered a little, his eyes lifted to meet Hanseol’s just to check if he was being serious “I don’t think I will ever forget this” he admitted as he took the chain from Han and then closed his eyes as he felt the star’s lips against his cheek.

The first thing that came to mind was no more having to knock every time he got to Hanseol’s house in the evening and being able to sneak in and surprise the celestial, there was a wide and pure smile on Jae’s face just thinking about it. He reached up to put the chain around his neck, taking a few attempts to affix the clasp before he finally let the key hang in the middle of his chest “Thank you” he managed to choke with a slightly weak voice before he reached up to wrap his arms around Hanseol’s neck pulling himself up to hug the celestial tightly. He just stayed there for a moment just completely lost in the other male, he really didn’t know what he’d done to deserve someone so sweet and thoughtful “So much” he finished in a soft voice, it meant a lot to him, it really did and while the items were more expensive than he wanted to know about, it was all with deep thought and care. Jae pulled back so he could rest his hand against Han’s cheek and then he leaned in to press an emotional kiss against his lips, speaking every word that was failing him at that moment.

Hanseol couldn't outrightly forgot about what had life has been before all of this, before he met Jae and before when settled in Evermore. It was an utter mess, he could never stop to even think about his next moves. When he was captured by the Ailward guards and locked away, he did have plenty of time to rethink about everything else. Thankfully, forgetting it was easier to be done than to seek a solution. It wasn't supposed to be easy, but that's the beauty of it. Jae being with him is all that matters. Look at him now, he's a well-established guy with a stable job that comes with good income, a humble and comfortable home, his furballs, a faction so he wouldn't feel so distant, a leader he could look up to, a friend who turns out to be a much better company than he initially thought he'd be, and of course, last but not least, the guy in front of him now. Who was he?

Jaesung Moon. 22 years old. A Seoul born dhampir that somehow tripped into his life a few months ago. Letting him in was the best choice he ever did and he'll continue to remember how proud he is. His boyfriend is understanding and caring, what more could you ask for a partner? “I like how you tell me it's okay to feel these things, it makes me feel a lot better. Just hearing you say positive and encouraging words…” he murmured faintly, accepting what Jae wanted to give him without any fight. Which has become increasingly easier to get to him these days, since before, Hanseol was quite pessimistic, and while that trait has not left the celestial, it became increasingly tolerable. He didn't put down any ideas without giving a thought about trying it out now, and that is a progress. One part of him was glad he was a bad liar, since this would mean he didn't have to show himself as someone that wasn't him, to his boyfriend. Han could be real.

“I know this is weird of me to say it, but since we're talking about it, I just had to say something. What if I don't know the real me?” The confusion accentuating his mellow tone heavily was slightly overwhelming him, because this was him coming clean with what he's been struggling with. His identity, unfortunately, that hasn't been settled just quite yet. The half-valkyr is quite humorous, that much he can agree on, alongside plenty of other things. He always found a way to bring a smile to Han's face with ease. Sometimes, all he ever needed to do was just smile and automatically, most of the time, the dark-haired celestial would follow suit. It's that easy. For his age,  Jae is quite wise, perhaps from the way he's brought up and how his view was shaped from what he thought of things, it was interesting to delve in such topics with the dhampir. Feeling his hand running through his dark locks, the celestial closed his eyes briefly and hummed softly to the sensation. God, how he loved it whenever Jae had his hands tangled between the strands of his hair.

A small crinkle rode itself up to his eyes as he smiled intently at the sincerity lacing the dhampir's voice. It felt nice. Yes, he is his for all eternity. There's no fault in that. Perhaps, the future is filled with a plethora of hurdles and obstacles alike, and maybe they might not end up together the way they thought they would, but Hanseol knew one thing that's confirmed forever. Jaesung Moon will continue to be his first and only love. Nothing can change that. The sensitive issue about biting didn't come to him as a shock, since it was clear that it's a rather controversial topic for dhampirs, especially for those who would weep upon hearing the resemblance they held with valkyrs. He didn't find valkyrs bad neither did he find others the same. His Volakiri is nowhere near a bad example, except with his hedonistic behaviors but Yeon is a free-spirited guy who's not bound by the world and because of that, he's greatly respected by the fallen star. Han didn't lie when he said the bite felt a lot better than he expected, sure it got him numb for a while, followed by a mixture of hotness and heightened emotions in his body at once over, but the pleasure that came with it afterwards, it's also there. Hanseol can handle a bite. Or bites.

“I wasn't just humoring you. It's legit. And of course, you'll say that. I'll do anything for you too. But it's important for you to be comfortable with this,” he mumbled, fiddling with his fingers momentarily as he implied on the drawing blood session. “I don't want you to go out of your comfort zone just for the sake of wanting to succumb into my pleasure.” Admittedly, he's always open to other things that could possibly increase the standard of their relationship each day, but if it's not consensual between the two parties, then what's the point? “But I'll let you know, I definitely don't mind being bitten,” he leaned closer to his ears and whispered faintly. “any day, anywhere, at any time.” Then, he nipped on his helix. The fallen star nodded in agreement to how weird the movies were, he was confused by them 80% of the length. But then again, he is quite inexperienced in a lot of ways, more than one. Following the cough escaping the dhampir, he had to cover his mouth as he refrained himself from laughing on the spot and quite possibly, offending his significant other.

“I can get you one with your size” he shrugged casually, hinting he would do that if Jae requested for one. Oh Han. Despite his tone being quite blunt earlier, it was clear that the celestial was just teasing him. Don't put him off the whole grounded thing though, if given the chance, that particular doe-eyed celestial can take you by surprise. Seeing the delight radiating off the dhampir made him smile unknowingly. There's nothing more he would love to see than Jae being happy. “I won't be giving it if I'm not sure” he assured, they'll still be co-owners since Yeontan would be residing in the same place but after Jae received the key giddily from Han, they're basically married to the place, no? The hug lasted for a while, his arms wrapped around the dhampir's body securely like he was trying to protect him. And so did the kiss too. Hanseol found himself smiling into the kiss, as he brought one hand up to rest on his nape and the other snakes around his waist, holding him close.

He fished out his phone once he heard the notifications drowning the buzzing. The way his eyes lit up in amusement where a smirk sets in later, meant something made him happy. “So… you ate breakfast… got your gifts… and it's still early, and you skipped your classes and I skipped work, we have plenty of hours left.” There was no knowing what he has planned and honestly, Hanseol didn't even know what he's going to do, until a particular message from Yeon got him all riled up. The valkyr was asking if he got hurt accidentally at home because he felt a stinging sensation on his body last night, and he knew that one was not from his injury but came from Jae instead. Holding both his hands, he told Jae to leave the paintings and collar there since no one is going to steal it, and lead him off the balcony and back inside the house. “How would you feel if I asked you something?” While nervously biting his bottom lip, he cleared his throat a few times. “Like… the kind that includes… biting and blood?” The way the heat flushed his cheeks got his eyes widening a bit as the celestial quickly shook his head and turned away. “Forget I asked… that's stupid.” How awkward his laugh is.

Jae tried to be as supportive as he could be, he knew what it was like to have unrealistic expectations put on your shoulders so he tried his best to never give that impression to people he cared about, he didn’t want Hanseol to be anyone other than his honest self with him, Jae was never looking for fakeness, he wasn’t looking for someone with money, he didn’t care if Han wore sweatpants or a suit, he just cared about him, him as a person “I’d never want you to think anything you feel is invalid” Jae explained with a thoughtful nod of his head “I really hope I can help you to feel more positivity towards your life but I’m not going to judge you on the days you can’t” Jae had days where it felt like the world was falling apart around him too, admittedly he was much more likely to put on a fake smile and struggle through it, but it didn’t mean he didn’t feel that way sometimes.

Jae flicked his eyes up towards Hanseol’s, meeting them with his dark hues as Han talked about not knowing his real self “Then that’s okay too” Jae admitted with a slight nod of his head “To me, the real you is…” he paused thinking about how to phrase this, though he already knew it was going to turn into a monologue before he even spokes “He’s thoughtful to a fault, he thinks about everything and everyone else before himself and he cares more than is probably safe for him” Jae pursed his lips “He’s smart but he doesn’t like to show it too much and he can get so utterly lost in his work that it could consume him” Jae smiled softly “He’s someone who’s a little awkward and gets embarrassed easily but once you know him..” he paused “really know him, he’ll protect you just as much as you’ll protect him” Jae sucked in a breath “He’s stubborn at times and can be impulsive but he also loves without boundaries or judgment” he paused and smiled “That’s who I see” Han was a complicated person, so were most people, but every strength and flaw made him who he was. Jae nodded as he dropped his hand which had been playing with the celestial’s hair at the back of his neck while he talked.

It was funny because Hanseol had always referred to himself as a simple person but the longer Jae knew him and learned things about him, the more he realized how deep the celestial’s emotions went, he knew Hanseol cared about the world enough that he was living his life, running and escaping from hunters simply because he didn’t want his death to cause anyone inconvenience. Jae was pretty sure there was more to Han’s motivations in life now, in fact, the star had told him so when he said he wanted to live for this relationship but that still didn't change how selfless the celestial was. Han would end up blushing or getting shy whenever he wanted something for himself because of that, Jae had been doing his best to show him that selfishness was okay at times and that he didn’t need to feel any shame in asking for things out of life, especially when they were justified. Jae loved the person he saw for who they were, he admired so many things about the fallen star and most of the time the dhampir was simply in awe of the person he was dating. Sometimes would Jae would look up at the night sky and silently thank the stars up there for sparing him one, one very important one who made the dhampir feel complete, he didn’t know if anyone up there got the message but it was sincere nonetheless.

Jae nodded gently, the two of them had always been good at communicating their boundaries and what they did and didn’t want to happen, both of them respected the idea of consent and honestly Jae found hearing the words out loud incredibly attractive, he always had “I feel the same way” the dhampir admitted when Han talked about not wanting to do something they didn’t want to for the sake of the other “But you don’t have to worry there, it’s…” he didn’t even have the word for it “It’s incredible for me, like all my senses become heightened and every touch...and every sound” he shivered just remembering the way that it felt “I want it to happen again” he affirmed with a nod of his head. Han’s words and graze against his ear brought another involuntary shiver to him and Jae chuckled in a low voice “Noted” he spoke in a tone just above a whisper.

Jae rolled his eyes as he looked back at the celestial who was definitely making fun of the dhampir for his momentary confusion, Jae wasn’t always the fastest to pick up on what people were trying to say or what they meant, he often couldn’t take a hint to save his life and needed people to spell things out for him, thankfully the celestial had done so pretty quickly because otherwise, the dhampir would have remained pretty confused at that particular gift for a while. Still, it meant a lot to him to be given official care rights to the troublesome Pomeranian who’d managed to occupy a space in Jae’s heart “You told me the first night I came over that you were worried I’d steal your dog” Jae spoke softly with a chuckle. Honestly, everything that Han put into this meant to much to the dhampir who for once found himself completely without words. He hoped the hug and the following kiss explained it though, told Han just how much he appreciated the efforts that he went to for him.

Seeing Hanseol take out his phone Jae furrowed his brow a little, someone really seemed to want the celestial’s attention it seemed and the smirk on his lips definitely had the dhampir curious but he didn’t comment, instead he pulled his own phone out and scanned his eyes over all the happy birthday texts and messages he’d been sent over the past few hours, Korea was ahead by many hours so he wasn’t surprised to see his phone had completely blown up, he texted back a few thank yous before he heard Han talking again. He tucked his phone back into his pocket, attention completely taken by the tone in Han’s words and he didn’t need to be asked twice to follow him back into the house. The moment they were inside Jae closed the door behind them because it was cold out there when he heard Han talk about wanting to ask him a question.

Jae wet his bottom lip as he felt the tension between them increase tenfold, he swallowed as he listened to Hanseol mention biting and blood, so he really did want it to happen again and so soon after the first too. But his expression faltered as he watched Han get flustered over what he was asking for. Jae smirked a little stepping closer to the star who was avoiding eye contact with him yet again. He cleared his throat before stepping closer again until there was nowhere else for Han to go back his back was up against the wall. Jae raised his hand and took a hold of Hanseol’s chin to force him to look the dhampir in the eyes “Oh baby you know that’s not how you ask me for something you want” he spoke as he looked back at him, completely aroused by the idea that his star wanted him to bite him.

Jae leaned in pulling the collar of the shirt Han was wearing to the side a little so that he could press a kiss against his shoulder and then scan over the place on his chest that he had bitten him last night, satisfied with the fact that it had healed nicely and all that was left was slightly red marks he knew he was safe to do so again anywhere he wanted. Jae leaned in close, his breath hot against Hanseol’s ear “Tell me what you want me to do to you and where” he spoke as he ran one fingertip from the base of Hanseol’s neck and then traced slowly over the curve of his shoulder and then down his arm “Throw in that word you know I love and it’s yours” god did he love to hear the celestial say please, there was nothing that brought him more pleasure than the sound of that word coming off Han’s lips.

He always wondered what Jae found in him, what did he see in him that Han couldn’t notice the first time, and still couldn’t, until today? His curiosity peaked up soon enough and there was quite literally no more room for him to keep questioning the dhampir’s actions. At some point, he settled with the whole understanding a significant other’s perspectives. The same way Han saw things in Jae that the dhampir didn’t notice, it was applied to both people at the same scenarios with similar circumstances. So understanding compassionate, that’s what he could see on Jae, it was hard to believe the guy before him is the youngest in his family and had 3 elder siblings, when he too, was already sounding wise beyond his peers. It was one of the unique traits he picked up him, the way his words were always worded eloquently and carried around as soft yet impactful like the sea waves.

Meanwhile, Han was more of the doer, the one who couldn’t use words to his advantage because the celestial is just thoroughly bad at it. He’ll leave all those romantic poetry for his dhampir. “I’m glad you’re here to help me pave that road. I don’t know what I would’ve done if you didn’t push me. Thanking reckless you every day now, since if you didn’t trip on me that night, none of this,” gesturing to them both, a small smile was quirked. “Would’ve happened. I wouldn’t have gotten the chance to find my other half, the one I’ve been missing for decades long.” It did make him wonder, if he wasn’t locked away, would he found someone else the way he found Jae? Oh, how smitten the dark-haired celestial was the moment he caught on the descriptive words given out by his boyfriend.

His eyes literally glimmered under the faint light of breezy morning, his doe-like hues dilating every coming second. He always loved it when he did that, making simple words sounding a lot more important and significant than it probably should be. Had it been any other person saying them to him, Han wouldn’t feel the same. “Oh wow, you really got me whipped again, Jae. Now I actually wanted to do the same to you, but I suck at words” he grumbled, clearly dissatisfied by this flaw. “How is it possible for someone to know someone so well even though it’s only been 3 months? I don’t know if all those traits you described me with are actually legit, but if you said it, then you’re not sugarcoating, and it’s going to be accepted as a verdict, either way, so thank you,” Staring deep into the other male’s optics, it was as if his stare could bore a hole given the degree of the intensity lacing it, in a good way.

“Thank you so much, for loving me.” How lucky he felt. He didn’t even notice a blush crept up, but let’s not point that out. Knowing Han, he’d try his very best to cover them up in embarrassment. Hanseol had a problem with wanting to feel things for himself, basically individualistic tendencies. The star felt like he wasn’t accustomed to it for a very good reason. The world is forever, but he is not. As sad how that is, it’s just how it is. Jae probably got the vibe off him despite the celestial not saying much regarding the particular topic that much these days. Admittedly, Hanseol felt quite embarrassed to ask Jae to do that again because it was only supposed to be healing, but he could note the differences it gave the dhampir, he looked a lot more replenished if that’s possible to point out. So, it was incredible for him.

The celestial didn’t know much about how a dhampir’s anatomy really works, hell he doesn’t even know how his own anatomy works to the full extent, but clearly just like their parent, consuming blood is like having energy drinks. At least, that’s how he’s gonna quote it. Hearing that he too, wanted it to happen again, gave Han a weird feeling, something indescribable. Making fun of his other half was one of the other things that Han really liked doing, a lot. It gives him a sense of satisfaction whenever he could see a smile or laugh evoked from the brunette. His boxy smile and that laugh, he could just hear it all day and not get bored of it. Is this what people described being in love is like? Granted, despite being sappy and cheesy occasionally, the fallen star didn’t read romantic novels, and it’s only by luck of his Netflix recommendations that he watched one or two romcoms. Only because it offered him a good laugh, too.

Pinching the other male’s cheeks playfully, he feigned offense and clicked his tongue in annoyance. “You’re really holding that against me, after all this time. I thought what we had was real, Jaesung Moon.” Of course, they’d use Yeontan as the variable. Both of them knew just how mischievous the little furball could be, but the more he looked at the Pomeranian, the more he noticed the similarities between the furball and Jae, who held the same energy. For all they know, Jae’s free to steal anything from Han, to which the celestial wouldn’t even complain about. Today was going pretty well, they woke up feeling good about one another. Breakfast checked. Gifts checked. What a perfectly simple way to celebrate your birthday, right? When his attention got stolen by his phone, while scrolling down the screen, he noticed the memo attached on the home screen. An appointment at a restaurant at 8 today. Oh, shoot. How could he forget he made this reservation like one month prior. Though all his attention went out the window as soon as he got taken aback by the way his boyfriend acted following his prior ‘question’ earlier. Reservation, what? All he knows is Jae.

Hanseol didn’t even notice he had his back against the wall already, when did that happen? The celestial found himself quivering in nervousness as he could feel the air leaving his body. Oh god, how is he going to deal with this Jaesung, again? He forgot. Right, Jae loves it when the star begged. He remembered being surprised by the revelation but not really that shocked either. His gaze followed the dhampir’s movements, one hand tugged on his collar to reveal the same spot where the latter had previously made his mark that now looked clean with only a few red spots. The way he teased the celestial by tracing that finger down to the spots where he knew was the most sensitive ones for Hanseol, it got him so riled up, so much he even allowed a whimper to escape him.

Fluttering his eyes closed as he sucked in a deep breath, he brought up one hand shakily and rested it on Jae’s waist, still not daring to open his eyes. “Please…,” Goddammit, he is weak for the dhampir and the worst part was that Jae knew that with all of his fiber. “I want you to bite me, Jae. Exactly where you think you’ll get the best out of it,” he murmured, his tone bringing on one octave lower as the pace of his breathing quickened, resting his forefinger just around his carotid artery, being very specific, knowing it’s where the major blood vessels resided at. Last time, Jae took a mouthful only and that was more than enough to send him flying into the land of euphoric bliss. “You know I want you, babe” he purred, whispering hotly into his ear, nuzzling against him like he always did.

Jae laughed, it really was an interesting way to talk about how he met with his significant other and he thought it gave their whole relationship charm. Jae had always been clumsy so it wasn’t surprising to him nor would it be for the people who already knew him he supposed but he did like being able to joke about falling for Hanseol at first sight. He felt his heart fluttering in his chest as Han talked about him being his other half, there was something beautiful about the way that was phrased, like they completed one another in equal measures “Reckless me can be a pain in the ass sometimes but at least he got something right” Jae’s smile was pure and wide as he looked back at Hanseol “Though he’s paid me back in full for the favor by making our dates...interesting” he laughed again, the rain, the setting himself on fire, the time he had fallen off the bed...okay multiple times that happened.

The whole time that Jae was talking about Hanseol and the way he saw him, the dhampir was watching Han’s eyes, his reaction to the words he spoke, it made him take little pauses as he talked, taking in what he saw, the star was so breathtaking when he looked at him like that, so much so that it made his heart leap and bound in his chest. Even now, three months down the line, just one look was enough to do that to him “That makes two of us” Jae admitted to Han’s admission he was whipped, they were both so gone that he wondered if it would even be possible to dig themselves out if they wanted to “You don’t have to say it, baby, you show me it every day” he nodded a little that was true and Jae’s confidence had grown so much because of it, just being reminded that he had someone at home who cared for him and thought so much of him, it was everything. “Technically it’s over six months that we’ve known each other” Jae correct with a sheepish smile, not that he’d been counting or anything “But you know me well enough to know I don’t say things I don’t mean” he admitted with a nod of his head.

But it was Hanseol thanking him that completely took the breath out of him, he eyes softening though they remained on the celestial’s, Jae wasn’t sure there was a choice in the matter, from the moment he’d met his fallen star, Han had changed his life in so many ways, falling in love with him felt as easy as breathing and every day and every moment they spent together only deepened that. Jae had never really understood what it meant to fall more in love with someone like the cheesy books always said until he’d experienced it himself, just when he thought there was a limit to his feelings they found a way to prove him wrong “Believe me, it’s an honor” the dhampir assured Han, there was nothing difficult to him about feeling this way for Hanseol, it was a fact, a part of him as much as writing or his recklessness was.

Talking about the bite last night was odd for him, he wasn’t sure now why he had always found the idea of blood sharing so taboo, having experienced it in its full glory, with someone he trusted and who trusted him, he realized that it was a part of him and that rejecting it was much like pretending he wasn’t a dhampir. He felt more alive than he’d ever felt before and all he’d taken was the bare minimum from the star, the idea of getting more was getting him worked up from the thought alone. And it felt really intimate to him, something they got to share together and use to bring pleasure to one another, especially now that he was sure the celestial wanted him to do so. Somehow it just added another layer of significance to their relationship, one completely unexpected to the dhampir but welcomed nonetheless.

Jae grinned even though it hurt a little as the celestial grabbed his cheeks and teased him “I have a good memory for the things you say” Jae admitted with a chuckle as he wriggled a little out of celestial’s grasp, Han was playfully mean to the dhampir sometimes, if Jae was especially teasing, the celestial would resort to tickling him, which was one of Jae’s biggest weaknesses because he quite literally couldn’t stop laughing when that happened “I’ll just add it to the list of things I’ve stolen from you” he jested with a smirk, it was definitely getting longer, that was for sure. Jae felt really blessed to spend his birthday like this, it was already probably the most memorable one he could think of and the day was far from over, it was nice seeing all the messages from home, especially from his parents and siblings, it brought a smile to his lips knowing they all took the time out of their day to celebrate with him but it also made him miss home a little. Homesickness was quickly shifted aside when he remembered his reasons for wanting to stay in Evermore though, namely a specific one with doe eyes and dark hair.

His attention was entirely taken by the celestial and the question he had asked him, watching the way his body responded to his touches and light kisses against his skin, Jae’s teeth sank into his bottom lip and he leaned his head back as he heard the whimper that came from Hanseol’s lips, god he loved that sound, he loved being the one to cause that sound, it was music to his ears and only made him want to give the star whatever he wanted more but Jae also wanted to hear the celestial say it clearly, there was something about hearing it, being asked for it that always tipped Jae off the edge, brought out the side of him that wanted to please his love in whatever way he asked for.

Jae was leant up close to Hanseol, no space between the two of their bodies as he listened intently, he felt Hanseol’s fingertips against his waist, the shakiness evident in the star’s movements though the half-valkyr couldn’t be sure whether it was from apprehension or nerves. His breath completely stopped as he heard the star speak though, feeling his whole body struck with tingles, Jae had always been a sucker for words and sound, but that word, that word did something to him that really was like flipping a switching inside of him, he groaned at the sheer word alone before hearing Han follow it up and moving back so he could see the star point out where he wanted it. It didn’t surprise Jae that Hanseol chose his neck, not only was it a place where drawing blood would be maximized, it had always been the star’s weak spot. But it was hot to hear him say it, out loud, enough that Jae didn’t want to waste any time.

When Han spoke again Jae let out a growl as he responded “And you know how much I enjoy giving you every little thing you want” he spoke before his hands took a hold of Hanseol’s shirt and then he pulled it up over his head and then he grabbed his own and removed it, throwing both of them along the floor like they were an insult to him, before the celestial could move he pushed him back up against the wall, Jae’s hands following up the inside of Hanseol’s arms to push them against the wall in a rough manner, grunting a little as his body pressed up against the other male’s “You know what you do to me hyung, you drive me crazy” Jae admitted as he leaned up against Hanseol’s shoulder his head craning to the side a little to move in close to him.

He started by teasing the celestial, soft kisses which he trailed along his skin, grazing softly at the inside of Hanseol’s arm which he was still holding up with his hands, there was no denying that with the star’s blood in his system Jae was the stronger of the two of them which he quite enjoyed knowing. The kisses became less light and more passionate as he moved closer towards Han’s throat, he paused before he touched the star’s neck though, knowing the apprehension would get to him even more than the trail he left. Agonizingly slowly he leaned in closer to him and then pressed a kiss against the right side of Hanseol’s neck, that was when he let go of his hands. Jae knew how weak in the knees Han got whenever they did anything with neck kisses alone but he was also too impatient right now to drag him to the bedroom. Looking directly at Hanseol he reached out for his hands, threading his own fingers through the stars before Jae dropped down to the floor and pulled the star down with him, pulling him onto the dhampir’s lap. From here when the star leaned against his chest, Jae could nestle perfectly against his neck and feel every little movement that Han made against him “This is what you want right?” Jae teased as he bit down very visibly on his own lip and then leaned in and kissed against Hanseol’s neck again, rougher and with more intent this time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service