✓ Edward Starhawk's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Edward relaxed as he saw Dominic arrive at the table" Hey "he   let out a sigh as he…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Dec 6, 2022 to Game of Cat and mouse ( Open to Edward ,Sapphire , Lucien Venetus and Dom and any guard and aspect that wants to join

9 Feb 17, 2023
Reply by ✓ Edward Starhawk

Ailward Guard

"Edward smirked as he opened his jacket” Glock, batons times two, and throwing stars”…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Dec 1, 2022 to Misson Times (Edward and Damien)

7 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by ✓ Edward Starhawk

Ailward Guard

"Edward nodded” I admit I couldn't do what you personal guards do as much as i would…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Nov 22, 2022 to Welcome home ( Edward and Sapphire )

21 Aug 24
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Edward smiled as he grabbed his wallet grabbing a couple of passport photos as he ha…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Sep 9, 2022 to Welcome home ( Edward and Sapphire )

21 Aug 24

Ailward Guard

"Edward took off the rucksack as he let Milo out“ go on boy“ he smiled as he jumped o…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Aug 20, 2022 to Welcome home ( Edward and Sapphire )

21 Aug 24

Ailward Guard

"Around  10-15 minutes later Edward arrived at Sapphires location as  stopped pretend…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Aug 17, 2022 to Welcome home ( Edward and Sapphire )

21 Aug 24

Ailward Guard

"Edward  listened to Sapphire. As he nodded - sure I have a couple things to drop bac…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Aug 16, 2022 to Welcome home ( Edward and Sapphire )

21 Aug 24

Ailward Guard

"Edward  looked at  her " the issue is the victim and the detective is missing   the…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Jul 27, 2021 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edwards face turned sterned a  little  as he looked to  Sapphire  “ i need a little…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Apr 1, 2021 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edward smiled as he nodded rubbing behind Akira’s ear “ that would be very much appr…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Mar 13, 2021 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service