✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

""Oh, can we now?" She stated before giggling, finding it hard not to. "I am sorry, I…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 13, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"Katrina smiled as the woman was listening to her story. She rarely spoke often about…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 13, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

"Katrina only chuckled. "What are we going to do us, two stubborn women?" She said so…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 5, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"She watched her as she seemed curious about her relationship with Sapphire. She smil…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 5, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her while she spoke, what was it about this girl that caused her h…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 5, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at the woman as she spoke. "I'm sorry, I am still learning it all. I…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 29, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"Katrina could only smile when the mention of love was brought up. How could she desc…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 28, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her and turned her head to laugh a little. "Yes, nothing wrong wit…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 28, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"She smiled and kissed the girl. "Ah! I am so happy. Excited. This really is importan…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 20, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"Katrina nodded gently. "I still win in age though. It doesn't matter. We have each o…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 20, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service