✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Looking as the door swung open she noticed the beautiful woman that opened it. Showi…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 18, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

""Well, then we will make sure they eat healthily. I told you already being alive for…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 18, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"She listened to her as she spoke about raw foods for the pups. She liked knowing tha…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 17, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

""It's never too early. Believe me. I have seen a lot in my many years of practice."…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 17, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

""Sapphire, I can't explain to you how that makes me feel. I want you to be happy, I…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 17, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"Katrina was a people person and loved the feeling of getting to know someone. She li…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 16, 2021 to A Good Thing We Were There (Cecilia & Katrina)

28 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

""No, I am a midwife. What can I say, I saw it when I was younger and knew I had to s…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 16, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her, "I can't wait either, my dreams are being fulfilled every tim…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 16, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"Katrina was surprised about how she spoke with her but at time she told herself she…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 12, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her as she spoke. "Another tickle battle will commence before you…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 11, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service