✓ Ray Herald's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Ray made his way back to the cooking hatch as he picked up the ribs and wings as he…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Feb 25, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Initia

"Ray looked down the pathway as he saw the girl he had met when he went to Sofi's tra…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Feb 5, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Kiev must be a beautiful place I haven't been outside of the state let alone out of…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jan 1, 2020 to One Class Finishes Another begins (Open to Ray and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

15 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Initia

"Ray quickly extinguished the flame as he turned towards the voice " you do know this…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Dec 19, 2019 to Mistaken Identity (Open to Ray Herald and Samira Young

3 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

Initia

"Yea in the city centre is usually 48 hours on and 48 hours on such an im free tomorr…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Dec 2, 2019 to One Class Finishes Another begins (Open to Ray and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

15 Jan 6, 2020

Initia

"But unfortunately " Ray sighed "I found out this initia was a fake Samuel said if I…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Nov 4, 2019 to One Class Finishes Another begins (Open to Ray and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

15 Jan 6, 2020

Initia

"I remember when Samuel first took me under his wing, we encountered an Initia that h…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Oct 12, 2019 to One Class Finishes Another begins (Open to Ray and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

15 Jan 6, 2020

Initia

"Ray looked towards Erika as he nodded "Nice to meet you, Erika, I'm Ray erm listen w…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Oct 1, 2019 to One Class Finishes Another begins (Open to Ray and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

15 Jan 6, 2020

Initia

"Ray stopped at the edge of the street as he turned to face the girl as he thought ab…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 30, 2019 to One Class Finishes Another begins (Open to Ray and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

15 Jan 6, 2020

Initia

"Ray stood at the door freezing slightly as he moved back " hi " he looked across t…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 29, 2019 to One Class Finishes Another begins (Open to Ray and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

15 Jan 6, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service