✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"The Phoenix listened to her as she smiled softly, taking sips of her wine. Sapphire…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 26, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and nodded. "We should go do that." She said as she smiled before wh…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 26, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire listened to her and smiled softly. Before she could open her mouth, the wai…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 25, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire watched him as she ran his hand through his hair before they headed out of…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 23, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Celestial

"Sapphire listened and slightly frowned alittle as she continued to listen to Katrina…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 23, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and looked at the Nephilim as she nodded. "Yes." She said as she lin…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 22, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled softly as she looked at Katrina. "So tell me more about yourself, an…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 22, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

""Its fine." She said as she looked at her. Sapphire looked at her and smiled before…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 19, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"She looked at her and giggled. "No you havent told where you came from." Sapphire sa…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 17, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"She smiled softly and nodded. "I agree and I think I will have the Lasagna instead o…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 16, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service