✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~'s Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Erythreus realized he had been rubbing his face more than anything he'd done tonight…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Nov 16, 2019 to ★ Forbidden Fruit (Artemitra + Erythreus Only) COMPLETE

19 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"The Aspect laughed dryly, and shrugged at her question. "Would it be better to argue…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Nov 13, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

""Yeah well most people aren't me either" he added, giving her a sarcastic smirk to t…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Oct 14, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020

Ailward Aspect

""Wow, for a second there it sounded like you were calling me old" the Aspect chuckle…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Oct 14, 2019 to ★ The One That Got Away (Erythreus and Bexley)

9 Dec 31, 2019

Celestial

""Is it funny though? I imagine there's nothing humorous about it Artemis, I suppose…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Oct 14, 2019 to ★ Forbidden Fruit (Artemitra + Erythreus Only) COMPLETE

19 Nov 16, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"You never have to thank me" the Aspect stated, picking at his thumbs, a nervous habi…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Oct 7, 2019 to A Reason To Hope (Erythreus and Octavia) [COMPLETED]

20 Feb 4, 2021

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus had been too busy trying to read her without realizing, all she had to do…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Oct 5, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus exchanged a look with the Angel, knowing she hadn't meant to come off the…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Oct 4, 2019 to ★ This Is Only Just The Beginning (Sio and Ery)

8 Feb 10, 2020

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus sighed and ran a hand through his semi-long blonde mane before gazing over…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Sep 28, 2019 to A Reason To Hope (Erythreus and Octavia) [COMPLETED]

20 Feb 4, 2021

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus chuckled. He understood why she felt so strongly about someone interruptin…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Sep 28, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service