✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~'s Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Practising in a fire station with a Diverse Initia, things couldn’t possibly go wron…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Apr 26, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Valkyr

"She wasn't used to getting only one patient showing up at her workplace but once the…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Apr 26, 2020 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Human

"“It’s a crazy thing to endure, I’m surprised I wasn’t convinced I was crazy back the…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Apr 24, 2020 to Let Go (Open to Sariah and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

36 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Initia

"Sofi shook her head when he asked if the recommendations given to her was not up to…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Apr 8, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Human

"It wasn’t the first time she had to endure all the noises a person could make in the…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Mar 30, 2020 to Let Go (Open to Sariah and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

36 Dec 19, 2020

Initia

"She could handle a little old friend here and there, it helps that Eirik was someone…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Mar 28, 2020 to Tightrope (Sofi & Eirik) [COMPLETED]

32 Sep 10, 2020

Initia

"Before today, Sofi would never have pegged herself as someone who would take one pla…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Mar 7, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Human

""I won't say no to one bottle" she reported dryly, when she needs a drink, she reall…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Mar 5, 2020 to Let Go (Open to Sariah and Sofi) [COMPLETED]

36 Dec 19, 2020

Initia

"Her eyes were scouring the entire room, it was a bit spacious but while she was busy…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Mar 5, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Valkyr

"Sofi is usually always busy, the clock keeps her occupied and it wasn’t letting her…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Mar 4, 2020 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service