✓ Daehyun Stormwind's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"If Freyja showed up earlier, Dae would have stayed and shown her so many things. God…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jun 22, 2023 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

25 Jun 22, 2023
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"He stared at the valkyr with that indescribable look and chuckled "Yeah I'm with you…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jun 10, 2023 to Aurora Borealis (Daehyun & Yeonseok)

8 Jun 10, 2023

Niveis

"When the nephilim jested him by saying he'd leave since Dae didn't need any friends,…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jun 5, 2023 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

38 Jun 5, 2023

Niveis

"He chuckled when he retorted to his dry Remark with yet another one, yeah this is wh…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 28, 2023 to Aurora Borealis (Daehyun & Yeonseok)

8 Jun 10, 2023

Niveis

"He had craned his neck and rubbed the back of it gently because god knows when was t…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 12, 2023 to Aurora Borealis (Daehyun & Yeonseok)

8 Jun 10, 2023

Niveis

"When he saw the sight of that familiar car parked in front of the entrance he felt h…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 8, 2023 to Aurora Borealis (Daehyun & Yeonseok)

8 Jun 10, 2023

Dhampir

"He chuckled when Jae told him he actually needs to get to that stage first before he…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 8, 2023 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

48 Feb 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Niveis

"The idea of him adopting a cat was still going through his head. What is he even doi…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 7, 2023 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

38 Jun 5, 2023

Niveis

"Perhaps it was just him who didn't really notice anything strange or abnormal about…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 4, 2023 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

25 Jun 22, 2023

Niveis

""That's you… it's different with me. Hell, nothing about us even suggests that we ha…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jun 5, 2022 to Monachopsis (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

43 Jun 5, 2022
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service