✓ Daehyun Stormwind's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (188) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"He narrowed his dark hues at the dhampir, sending a very unamused look as a response…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied 2 hours ago to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

13 2 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

""I guess I really have met my match some time ago huh?" There wasn't anything that Y…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied 7 hours ago to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok)

11 2 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Human

"He scrunched his nose up at the answer of how long it took him to get up here, "30?…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied 10 hours ago to So, What's next? (Ha-Joon and Daehyun)

3 10 hours ago

Niveis

"Truth be told, he wasn't the biggest fan of Rhydian, no, everyone knew that if there…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied 11 hours ago to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

2 11 hours ago

Niveis

"His relationships with Yeon wasn't something he could easily describe when asked to…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied yesterday to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok)

11 2 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Niveis

"When he first met Yeon, he didn't expect to form a bond with him, much less a friend…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied on Monday to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok)

11 2 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Dhampir

"Of course he wasn't scarred by anything, well, not entirely true. Dae may be scarred…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 11 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

13 2 hours ago

Niveis

"“I feel like we follow each other’s words too much, Mirae. I’d say the same, whateve…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 10 to Sibling Aftermath (Mirae and Daehyun)

26 on Thursday
Reply by ✓ Mirae Stormwind

Human

"Staring at the clock that was hung across the room, his gaze was unwavering as he to…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 10 to So, What's next? (Ha-Joon and Daehyun)

3 10 hours ago

Niveis

"“Well, it should be something they need to get used to once again then… people just…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 10 to Some Things Are Better Off Unsaid (Daehyun and Anivia)

14 Jan 10

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service