✓ Daehyun Stormwind's Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (320) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Admittedly once Dae got himself deep into the alcohol as deep as he could down every…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 31, 2019 to Hitting Rock Bottom (Daehyun & Aeryn) [COMPLETED]

20 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Human

"Hi, my name is Daehyun Stormwind, I get told I look a lot like BTS' Min Yoongi but I…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 31, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Valkyr

"Any other day, nobody else would find Daehyun lounging over a couch in his own resid…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 28, 2019 to We Are (Open to Yeonseok and Daehyun) COMPLETED

37 Nov 11, 2019

Niveis

"It wasn't a routine for Daehyun to be stopping by a random bar and drink his sorrows…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 26, 2019 to Hitting Rock Bottom (Daehyun & Aeryn) [COMPLETED]

20 Nov 7, 2019

Valkyr

"Dae didn’t have much use for his mobile phone, he didn’t have a separate one for his…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 24, 2019 to We Are (Open to Yeonseok and Daehyun) COMPLETED

37 Nov 11, 2019

Niveis

"To say that Daehyun missed his baby sister that he had done nothing but protect all…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 24, 2019 to Sibling Aftermath (Mirae and Daehyun)

33 Jan 4, 2021

Valkyr

"The phone became his everyday essential thing already, okay maybe that was slightly…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 8, 2019 to We Are (Open to Yeonseok and Daehyun) COMPLETED

37 Nov 11, 2019

Niveis

"Daehyun had tirelessly worked on his current occupation while juggling with the assi…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 8, 2019 to Some Things Are Better Off Unsaid (Daehyun and Anivia)

16 Apr 6, 2020

Niveis

"He wasn't supposed to be startled like this albeit even if he wasn't as startled as…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 8, 2019 to Coming Up For Air (Daehyun and Lita)

12 May 4, 2020

Valkyr

"Staring at the marble floor where plenty of screws and papers were scattered across…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 1, 2019 to We Are (Open to Yeonseok and Daehyun) COMPLETED

37 Nov 11, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service