✓ Nadiya Delca's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

Therian

"At first, it surprised her and she was never able to get her head around the fact th…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Jul 5, 2020 to The Resurrection of The Black Dahlia [Nadyia and Logan]

7 Jul 27, 2021
Reply by ✓ Nadiya Delca

Ailward Guard

"This had been the very first evening, ever since she opened Poison where things had…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Jul 1, 2020 to Toss A Coin (Henri & Nadiya)

10 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

Valkyr

"“Being well aware of what you’re doing?” Diya repeated the phrase back to Sofi and r…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Jun 5, 2020 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Valkyr

"Nadiya exhaled as Sofi attempted to comfort her that she was disciplined nevertheles…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied May 19, 2020 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021

Valkyr

"Nadiya almost felt very smug with herself when her eagerness to arrive not only on t…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied May 10, 2020 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Poison was not unfamiliar with drama; in fact, there was always something going on m…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied May 4, 2020 to Toss A Coin (Henri & Nadiya)

10 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

Valkyr

"Whilst Nadiya sat there, waiting for the blood bag to appear, her spine slumped into…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Apr 25, 2020 to ★ Blood and Poison [Damien & Nadiya]

17 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by ✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~

Valkyr

"Nadiya watched him with a curious eye after she tried to evaluate him and figure out…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Apr 9, 2020 to Vices to Help [Jonathan & Nadiya]

8 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Nadiya Delca

Valkyr

"Time wasn’t something that was much of a concern for Nadiya as she waited patiently…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Mar 31, 2020 to I get by with a little help from... [Nadiya & Sofi]

17 Dec 3, 2021

Ailward Guard

"It was not anything new when others watched Nadiya Delca offer some of her services…"

✓ Nadiya Delca replied Feb 13, 2020 to Toss A Coin (Henri & Nadiya)

10 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service