✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Katrina was over the moon with smiles on her face. She really liked Sapphire there w…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 29, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"Smiling at Sapphire. "I wanted to. Please open it. You don't have to use it I just w…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 28, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Looking as Sapphire came to the door. She was agape. Her beauty seemed to be much mo…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 27, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Initia

"Katrina smiled looking at the bartender as he spoke. "No, I haven't been here befor…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 25, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"Katrina smiled at her. "I can't tell you how much that makes me excited. I am very h…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 21, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"She smiled looking at her gently. Taking another sip of her wine and watching Sapph…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 21, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

""I am so glad!" Katrina said with a deep breath and smiled. Looking at her was amazi…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 19, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

""You are welcome. This is very interesting to me." She said smiling looking at her g…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 18, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"She looked at Sapphire blushing. "You are very beautiful when you are blushing." She…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 17, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Celestial

"She looked at Ophelia it was all good fun getting to walk around the castle looking…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 16, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service