✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened to him as she turned her head, watching as his grip on the steeri…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 1, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at them and smiled. "Wow." She said. The phoenix smiled as she nodde…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 24, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as he touched her shoulder in comfort. As he finished his coffee, Sa…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 1, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she turned and lifted her shirt up in the back to show off her wi…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 26, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire nodded as she cleaned off her face and smiled as she looked at her. "Yup I…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 23, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and nodded as she giggled. " Well I can help you with that." Sapphir…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 13, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled softly as she turned to him and nodded, walking over to the table. "…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 13, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and sipped her wine. "Oh you know I will need help with that." She j…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 5, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire listened as she had finished her meal and was taking a few sips of her wine…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 5, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"(Its ok, I have been under the weather also.)  The phoenix smiled and nodded. "I agr…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 22, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service