✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she lightly tossed the fire ball into the fireplace as she smiled…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 22, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and looked at her as she smiled. "I would love to help you get some…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 8, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Once Sapphire was done putting the mask on, she sat down in a stool and smiled. "Wel…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 7, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she was handed a glass of wine, she quietly thanked him as she we…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 7, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she grabbed a bottle of red wine and opened it before pouring som…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 6, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Celestial

"She smiled and nodded as she sipped her wine alittle. "It does keep me quite busy bu…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 5, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened and nodded as she smiled. Once they were at the market, Sapphire p…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 1, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled and nodded. "Yes she was." She said as she looked at her as she took…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 1, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"The Phoenix smiled softly as she sipped her wine. "I agree. I love singing and it ke…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 29, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled and sipped her wine as she nodded. "I agree, like I have seen pictur…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 28, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service