✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~'s Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Dominic watched as the stranger appeared and began to move forward, but staying far…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 24, 2018 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Ailward Guard

"Dominic put a hand through his hair and let out a breath. He had thought about calli…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 23, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Aspect

"Dominic leaned forward in his chair as he listened to Ery explain his need to escape…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 22, 2018 to One hell of a night (Dominic and Erythreus) COMPLETED

18 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Nephilim

"Dominic slid out of the passenger side seat of the car after kissing the woman who w…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 21, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Dominic smirked with a shake of his head as she scolded his impatience and folded hi…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 20, 2018 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Nephilim

"As Dominic lay on the floor with Siobhan on his chest and his eyes closed, he finall…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 20, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Nephilim

"When Siobhan showed him the vision of her taking Lucifer's heart out of his chest, h…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 19, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

"Watching the asshole that attacked Aisling back out of the bar, he took his hand awa…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 19, 2018 to

just now

"He put a hand over her legs instinctively as she laid them across his lap. Aisling w…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 16, 2018 to

just now

"Dominic narrowed his eyes when she told him to shush. He stood up straight and cross…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 15, 2018 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service