✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~'s Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"He was running. Always running. It happened every time he dreamed and it was always…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 7, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Nephilim

"His name? She knew his name. How? No.. it's just a trick. Nephilim and Diviners agai…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 7, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Nephilim

"Several months later.................... Dominic lay on the floor of his cabin, look…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 6, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Guard

"As Dominic glared at the man who was looking between him and Sapphire, he could see…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 6, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Nephilim

"Dominic listened to her explain the reasoning behind getting the tattoo and felt him…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Jan 3, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Initia

"Dominic tore through the trees and continued pursuing the unknown man lurking in the…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Dec 30, 2017 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Ailward Aspect

"He shrugged as Erythreus asked him about the on-goings of the world that might be of…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Dec 29, 2017 to One hell of a night (Dominic and Erythreus) COMPLETED

18 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Nephilim

"So, this was what it was like to have a normal night together. He couldn't even begi…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Dec 28, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Guard

"He let his confident smirk hold as he watched her reaction to his words. The differe…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Dec 28, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

"Dominic smiled widely as she agreed to come along and straddled the motorcycle, leve…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Dec 27, 2017 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service