✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~'s Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"Siobhan took in the man across from her as she pulled her gaze away from window and…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 15, 2020 to Employee of the Month? (Jonathan and Siobhan)

7 Mar 17, 2020

Nephilim

"Siobhan gave a slight laugh and sighed. “Don’t let my mother hear you say that it ma…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 2, 2020 to Weapon to siblinghood (Joaquin and Siobhan)

9 Feb 29, 2020

Nephilim

"Siobhan blue hues rested on the angel for a moment as her mind filled with a few “Th…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 1, 2020 to Broken Angel...Again. (Clarissa and Siobhan)

23 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~

Nephilim

"Siobhan thought for a moment as she walked beside Clara. “Well besides the free feel…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 30, 2019 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan brows pulled together at the thought that Erythreus powers where off. Yet It…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 29, 2019 to ★ This Is Only Just The Beginning (Sio and Ery)

8 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan didn’t mind the chuckles she earned from the magic aspect, it seemed like sh…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 29, 2019 to Everyone Crashes Sometimes (Malva and Siobhan)

18 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Nephilim

"Siobhan stared at him as he stared at the steering wheel as a reality crushed around…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 27, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Nephilim

"Siobhan placed her arms around her knee that she had propped up after getting into t…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Nov 21, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Nephilim

"Siobhan eyes looked to her sister for a long moment being a Nepilim they all here na…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Nov 15, 2019 to Been A While (Elysium and Siobhan)

3 Feb 15, 2020

Nephilim

"Breakfast went quietly as Siobhan had become quiet not bothering to keep up friendly…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Oct 24, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service