✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~'s Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan looked up to the aspect of Magic who she had met a few times before at this…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Aug 15, 2019 to Everyone Crashes Sometimes (Malva and Siobhan)

18 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"The rumble that shook the cabin caused the young Nephilim, she was sure she looked c…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Aug 12, 2019 to ★ This Is Only Just The Beginning (Sio and Ery)

8 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Nephilim

"Siobhan stared at the Darker haired nephilim for a long moment before she gave a sof…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Aug 12, 2019 to Broken Angel...Again. (Clarissa and Siobhan)

23 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~

Nephilim

"As Clara hand came to Sio shoulder in a reassuring squeeze she realized that she had…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Aug 12, 2019 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

"Siobhan felt like somehow she manage to make this encounter with the Nephilim ambass…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Aug 4, 2019 to Weapon to siblinghood (Joaquin and Siobhan)

9 Feb 29, 2020

Nephilim

"Siobhan could see how her question threw him off, most of the time she would dance a…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Aug 4, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Nephilim

"Siobhan looked up to Jon with her big blue eyes as he told her to relax. Relaxing wa…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Aug 3, 2019 to Employee of the Month? (Jonathan and Siobhan)

7 Mar 17, 2020

Human

"Hello! My name is Siobhan Leslie, I get told I look a lot like Lili Reinhart, but I…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jul 25, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Nephilim

"Siobhan felt the tension, they both didn’t want to talk about their feelings right n…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jul 16, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Nephilim

"As Dominic wrapped around her as they held onto one another in quietly after she spo…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jun 5, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service