✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~'s Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"“No, I don’t even know their names as I was dropped on the Leslie doorstep no note,…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jun 4, 2019 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

"Siobhan at this point just couldn’t stop talking, about her feelings and everything…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jun 4, 2019 to Broken Angel...Again. (Clarissa and Siobhan)

23 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan had become more rackless after Lucifer forced her to remove herself from Dom…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jun 4, 2019 to ★ This Is Only Just The Beginning (Sio and Ery)

8 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan enjoyed the Aspects well those she had meet they all where so different in t…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied May 29, 2019 to Everyone Crashes Sometimes (Malva and Siobhan)

18 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Nephilim

"There was to much pain, horror, darkness swirling not only inside of her but inside…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied May 10, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Nephilim

"Siobhan watched the employees arrive with coffees in hand. She rubbed her palms toge…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied May 10, 2019 to Employee of the Month? (Jonathan and Siobhan)

7 Mar 17, 2020

Nephilim

"Siobhan smiled to the initia as they had shared much between the two of them in thei…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied May 8, 2019 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

"“My mother wanted me to be perfect in every aspect of life.” She said softly remembe…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Apr 8, 2019 to Broken Angel...Again. (Clarissa and Siobhan)

23 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~

Nephilim

"Siobhan knew that feelings were something that made Dominic uncomfortable. Maybe tha…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Apr 3, 2019 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Aspect

"The way the aspect gave Siobhan the small smile, She could tell that there was somet…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Feb 28, 2019 to Everyone Crashes Sometimes (Malva and Siobhan)

18 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service