✓ Ambrose Griffin's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Melony looked put out and beyond frustrated as the young man informed her that he ha…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Apr 29 to ★ Recrudescence (Sangeun & Ambrose)

4 May 7
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Human

"Good lord. The male’s hazel hues went wide as the young woman lying on the bed told…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Apr 22 to I've been wondering.... (Ambrose and Seniah)

6 May 15
Reply by ✓ Seniah Abigail Rose

Human

"There was value in listening, especially when the person you were talking to didn't…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Apr 13 to Intelligence Networks || Ambrose & Cecilia ||

11 May 4
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza

Therian

"Ambrose laughed a bit as the other male affirmed that given his mother’s occupation…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Mar 30 to Moving On In (Ambrose and Lachlan)

5 Mar 30
Reply by ✓ Ambrose Griffin

Human

"She had a point, reporting and writing up current events wasn’t for the faint of hea…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Feb 17 to Gettin' the Scoop || Ambrose & Sariah || COMPLETED

15 Feb 19
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Dhampir

"“These are really good shots Glenn. I especially like this one, the background and f…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Feb 12 to ★ Recrudescence (Sangeun & Ambrose)

4 May 7
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

"“Not hardly.” The male let out a little snort at the thought of his mom in military…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Jan 25 to Moving On In (Ambrose and Lachlan)

5 Mar 30
Reply by ✓ Ambrose Griffin

Human

"“Interesting is certainly one way to put it.” Ambrose had gone over the records from…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Jan 22 to Intelligence Networks || Ambrose & Cecilia ||

11 May 4
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza

Dhampir

"“Thanks, keep the change.” Smiling at the young barista who blush in response to his…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Jan 12 to Dancing on a Lonely Planet (Maverick and Ambrose)

2 Jan 15
Reply by ✓ Mavi Talman

Human

"Her hands flew when she spoke, forming a language that he hadn’t practiced or seen i…"

✓ Ambrose Griffin replied Jan 12 to I've been wondering.... (Ambrose and Seniah)

6 May 15
Reply by ✓ Seniah Abigail Rose

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service