✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"“Painter.. like houses and businesses or canvas?” Not that the answer mattered much,…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Jun 8 to Thornbrook Markets || Wade & Atticus

4 Jun 8
Reply by ✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook

Celestial

"“I hope you aren't closed, I thought someone told me you were open until 8.” Taping…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied May 9 to What The World Doesn't See (Wade and Willow)

3 May 9

Celestial

"Music. It was one of the universal languages, no matter what your age or walk of lif…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Apr 13 to What The World Doesn't See (Wade and Willow)

3 May 9

Celestial

"There was a pause, a breath of a moment when the male got a good look at him and eit…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Apr 13 to Thornbrook Markets || Wade & Atticus

4 Jun 8

Celestial

"Ryker let out a small chuckle, leaning back in the seat until it tipped back and he…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Jan 22 to Cover Affairs and Corporate Espionage || Ryker and Aarav ||

8 Jan 22

Therian

"A wry chuckle escaped the Stag, knees drawn up to rest his forearms while his head r…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Jan 22 to Research and Oddities (Open to Orion and Ryker)

13 Jan 22

Celestial

"“Not fresh, but still working through the healing process. Wounds never heal quickly…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Jan 22 to Missed Opportunities || Ryker and Svetlana ||

11 Jan 28
Reply by ✓ Svetlana Vasilyev

Celestial

"Ryker smiled and shrugged, “I kind of live in a community house. Lots of people unde…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Jan 22 to PTSD || Ryker and Argent ||

15 Jan 22
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Celestial

"It took a little bit of time, his mind slowly churning through some of the mantras h…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Dec 30, 2018 to PTSD || Ryker and Argent ||

15 Jan 22
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Celestial

"“Sole survivor but I was 24 when I lost my vision. Barely been 2 years since everyth…"

✓ Wade Luca Thornbrook replied Dec 21, 2018 to Missed Opportunities || Ryker and Svetlana ||

11 Jan 28
Reply by ✓ Svetlana Vasilyev

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service