✓ Donovan Hendrix's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Donovan embraced the red haired aspect for a moment longer than normal friends would…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Nov 7 to Spookfest - Annual Halloween Party (Open To All)

72 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~

Human

"Donovan was one for a good party himself, most would say that every night at his clu…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Oct 24 to Spookfest - Annual Halloween Party (Open To All)

72 on Saturday

Dhampir

"Donovan gave a soft chuckle in return to the younger Dhampir question “I do get nerv…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Oct 24 to Back To My Roots (Jaesung + Donovan) COMPLETED

20 Oct 25
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Human

"The moment the invite came into his club he knew he would be going. Not really meati…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Oct 16 to Spookfest - Annual Halloween Party (Open To All)

72 on Saturday

Dhampir

"Donovan gave a soft nod as she reminded him she was a dabbler and that she wanted to…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Oct 8 to Walking The Line (Argent and Donovan)

17 Oct 9
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Donovan gave a slight snort from his nose as he thought for a moment back to when hi…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Oct 8 to Defiant Intrusion (Malva and Donovan)

12 Oct 19
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Dhampir

"Emotions made everything complicated in the end, especially when they were between t…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Sep 26 to Walking The Line (Argent and Donovan)

17 Oct 9
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Dhampir

"Donovan was passionate about music and creative outlets, it was about the only thing…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Sep 18 to Back To My Roots (Jaesung + Donovan) COMPLETED

20 Oct 25
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Ailward Aspect

"“Last time I called a Diviner a witch she took my voice for a week.” He muttered und…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Sep 13 to Defiant Intrusion (Malva and Donovan)

12 Oct 19
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Dhampir

"Donovan turned towards the other male and gave a slight shrug. “I am not sure if she…"

✓ Donovan Hendrix replied Sep 13 to Want To Play A Game (Anderson and Donovan)

7 Oct 14
Reply by ✓ Andersen Willem Dietrich

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service