✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"Christian was instantly regretting being an asshat. He normally was a shy, flirtatio…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied on Saturday to What Does Christmas Mean To You? (Christian Jeon and Hanseol Park)

7 on Sunday
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Nephilim

""Blue would look nice on you." Christian giggled, relishing in the fact that BamBam…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied on Saturday to A Hilarious Misunderstanding. (Baldemar and Christian.)

11 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon

Nephilim

"Christian noticed the other male still staring at him so he decided to pretend to be…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied on Friday to What Does Christmas Mean To You? (Christian Jeon and Hanseol Park)

7 on Sunday
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Nephilim

""I think you do, it would make you glow," Christian said playfully, his voice gettin…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied on Friday to A Hilarious Misunderstanding. (Baldemar and Christian.)

11 on Saturday

Nephilim

""I'll try not to splash mine on you either," Christian replied and then giggled, his…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied Jan 10 to A Hilarious Misunderstanding. (Baldemar and Christian.)

11 on Saturday

Nephilim

""Haha. Please don't. I'd like to finish this one." Christian laughs and then takes a…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied Jan 9 to A Hilarious Misunderstanding. (Baldemar and Christian.)

11 on Saturday

Nephilim

"Christian respected other people's space so he backed up a bit and leaned against th…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied Jan 9 to A Hilarious Misunderstanding. (Baldemar and Christian.)

11 on Saturday

Nephilim

"Christian Jeon was no stranger to the club scene. He practically went to a club ever…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied Jan 8 to A Hilarious Misunderstanding. (Baldemar and Christian.)

11 on Saturday

Nephilim

""You're going to get a lot more of that. Cause I always eat sweets! Most of my diet…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied Jan 8 to Clubs and Way To Much Alcohol... Are Not A Good Combination (Sti Jeon and Mia Wells)

4 Jan 8

Nephilim

" Christian was not expecting the glitter to fall out of his hair, but of course, he…"

✓ Christian "Mindae" Jeon replied Dec 14, 2018 to What Does Christmas Mean To You? (Christian Jeon and Hanseol Park)

7 on Sunday
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service