✓ Ash Dunford's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Ash held his hands up in defense when Lucius explained that women didn't deserve to…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Jun 9 to Was It Worth It? (Ash and Lucius)

4 Jun 9
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

""I like you" he commented playfully. But in all honesty, he meant it. Nora said what…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Mar 21 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash) COMPLETED

22 Mar 21
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

"Ash had gulped an entire bottle of rum down his throat by the time Luc had arrived,…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Mar 21 to Was It Worth It? (Ash and Lucius)

4 Jun 9
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

"For a brief second, Ash and Logan seemingly shared a look. Perhaps one of admiration…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Feb 27 to Down The Mad Man Rabbit Hole (Ash and Logan)

5 Jun 5
Reply by ✓ Logan Reeves

Human

"Ash had never really cared to know the truth before, simply because he had his own v…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Feb 25 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash) COMPLETED

22 Mar 21
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

"Ash analyzed his new partner for longer than he had intended too. Thankfully the wel…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Jan 31 to Down The Mad Man Rabbit Hole (Ash and Logan)

5 Jun 5
Reply by ✓ Logan Reeves

Human

"Make life have purpose. Ash silently thought over those words for more than a few mi…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Jan 30 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash) COMPLETED

22 Mar 21
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

"He had to admit, this had been entirely too amusing not to continue with that sly sm…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Jan 19 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash) COMPLETED

22 Mar 21
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

""Well, it seems like tonight's your lucky night. I have all the time in the world to…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Jan 9 to Writing On The Wall (Ash and Lucius) COMPLETE

10 Jan 9
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

""Or he's a drug addict on the low" Ash added to her reasons of why the dog may have…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Dec 20, 2019 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash) COMPLETED

22 Mar 21
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service