✓ Ash Dunford's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"Ash was a curious man by nature. His entire apartment was a shrine to the supernatur…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Nov 24 to Where the Friendship Begins. (Ash & Javier Only) [COMPLETED]

11 Nov 24
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

""Fine" he said in response, and shook his head. She was pretty ruthless. But, given…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Nov 24 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash)

13 Nov 29
Reply by ✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem

Human

""I guess" he said simply and rolled his eyes. For whatever reason, he felt as though…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Nov 16 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash)

13 Nov 29

Valkyr

"Ash could handle the fact that Javier was coming off as a complete jerk right now, a…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Nov 9 to Where the Friendship Begins. (Ash & Javier Only) [COMPLETED]

11 Nov 24
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

"Ash felt himself blush again, while a part of him was amused by this woman, another…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Nov 9 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash)

13 Nov 29

Human

"Halloween. The word alone gave Ash chills and gooseflesh. He wasn't sure why he had…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Oct 15 to Spookfest - Annual Halloween Party (Open To All)

72 Nov 9
Reply by ✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~

Human

"Ash enjoyed being able to read people, which had been something he used to be pretty…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Oct 10 to Writing On The Wall (Ash and Lucius)

8 Oct 10
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

"Even with tears in his eyes, Ash couldn't help but chuckle. He knew how messed up he…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Oct 9 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash)

13 Nov 29

Valkyr

"Ash gave a nod, appreciating him finally saying something. Something informative at…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Oct 9 to Where the Friendship Begins. (Ash & Javier Only) [COMPLETED]

11 Nov 24
Reply by ✓ Ash Dunford

Human

"Ash held a finger up to protest "Not people's gardens, not plural. Just yours. Maybe…"

✓ Ash Dunford replied Oct 4 to Show Me Something Different (Eleanora & Ash)

13 Nov 29

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service